Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday!!

Whew.... WHAT A DAY!!! It has to be Monday! It was a crazy busy day at work.

My mom picked the kiddos up from school and Kyle was home when I got home :)!! I like it when it works out to where he is home when I am home. Anyway.... I had already planned on cooking Spaghetti and my mom and Tyler were going to eat, well something came up for Tyler at Troy, so he went and stayed there and my mom had some stuff going on at her house, so she went on there. Kyle does NOT like Spaghetti... no idea why, but I hardly ever get to have it and I LOVE it! So I knew if I invited people over to eat it then I could get away with it. Well ends up, MeMe had Shelly Kate & Miley Grace and when she picked them up from swimming lessons, she went to Burger King and got lots of chicken nuggets and cheese burgers..... so Sophie and I were the ONLY ones that ate Spaghetti. It was yummy I do have to say... and Kyle was once again saved by his mom *L*!

Here are the kids eating their supper:



I didn't get anything done for Sophie's party :(!! I washed/folded and put up 4 loads of clothes, did all the dishes, cooked, swept, bathed 5 kids, played, made some delicious homemade cookies, etc.... But I am taking off Thursday to hopefully get things done and I HAVE to get my license renewed.

Anyway.... check out these dirty kids..... *L* We definitely have some YARD YOUNGINS!




My handsome boy....





You can imagine how dirty the bath water was!


Oh and Karter has been doing so good with tee-teeing. He tee-teed lots yesterday while we were swimming at dads and tonight he sat on his little potty for about 15 minutes until he went. He meant he wasn't going to get in the bath until he went. I was so proud of him! He is actually asleep in my lap now :)!! And Bug is next to me.

After Shelly Kate & Miley Grace left tonight, Heidi wanted me to lay with her in her bed and watch, "Milo and Otis"... so we did.... with Karter of course... and he is so funny to me sometimes. He of course was not interested in relaxing and watching a movie. He would sit on my stomach and say, "You ready Momma?" And I 'd say, "Nooooo Karter" and of course he'd bounce up and down and laugh and laugh.

And anyway Kyle and Heidi were talking about something tonight and she told him he was lazy.... well he said something back and got up off the couch (They had been sharing some Sherbet) and she said, "Mommy your boyfriend is lazy".... *L*!

So it has been a nice evening, just tiring.

Here's a picture of the yummy cookies. They are called, "Oatmeal Cookie Sandwiches with White Chocolate Chips and White Frosting" sooooo good! It called for dried cranberries, but I didn't have any. Trust me, they are just as good without them :)!!


My mom, Amanda, and I are going to Sams after work tomorrow to get some stuff for Sophie's party and I of course HAVE to run in Hobby Lobby like real quick. :)!!

Anyway..... oh I emailed the lady in Birmingham about doing a pottery party here again. I haven't heard back from her yet. Hopefully she will be able to because I have several people that would love to get some pottery.

Okidoki.... nighty night!! Heidi and I have to get our beauty sleep :)!!

Oh..... we had a wonderful morning!! Jaycee is great! She woke us up a little before 6. She just wanted out of the pin.... so Kyle let her play for a good 20 minutes and then Heidi woke up and played with her until almost 7. By then everyone was up. Karter slept all night too :)! YAAYYY!!!! It was wonderful AND he was the last Colquett to wake up this morning. Anyway.... maybe we'll have another good morning tomorrow. It's so nice to have mornings like this one when we aren't rushed rushed rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment