Thursday, December 22, 2011

ALOT of Randomness in One....

Okay so I had all sorts of random pictures that go here there, everywhere... so I thought I'd just combine them in one blog.

This is a picture of Kyle and his Dad. His aunt sent it to us to show us how much kyle resembles his Dad now and how much Karter resembles Kyle. Except Karter's hair is darker than Kyle's was.
HAHA There's a funny story to this. This was one of those nights where the kids refused to sleep... so we finally gave up and put them in the bed with us. Well KMan kept seeing Kyle's arm shadow on the ceiling (from my alarm clark light) and it was scaring him, so he literally went to sleep with his hand over his eyes.
This was taken on "Our Christmas Day" on our way to Beck Beck's. He gave it up before we even got there.
HAHA Kyle was trying to teach MeMe a few things on the Wii.
Sophie and Kman watching/playing with the Ipad. They know more about the silly thing than I do.... crazy huh? But it's the truth.
I was on the couch with one (or 2 *L*) of the kiddos and Kyro was laying there... and I thought.. .this is one of those moments that I need to freeze in time because I know I'll be missing him. Love the fire in the background :)!
Sweet Mrs. Hightower sent me this picture of Heidi and her class mates. They had a Christmas Party before school let out and they each got to chose a gift... so here they are with their gifts :)!
BAAHAAAA This was taken on the ipad. How crazy looking is this??? OMG!

Sweet babies enjoying Karter's Christmas Tree.


Okay so it really hurts me to even write anything... just seeing that picture out the corner of my eye. I HATE SPIDERS WITH A PASSION..... a HUGE Passion. HUGE!!! Anyway you know Kyle is such a jokester and he always just tries to make people laugh... anyway he went to his aunts one day to help her do some things and he sent me a picture through my email. I'm thinking it's a picture of him being goofy or something.... I opened it up and saw that NASTY, GROSS, DISGUSTING, AWFUL picture of that spider on it. I cannot even explain the feeling that came over me. The chill bumps that overcame my entire body.... I quickly closed the email needless to say. I joked saying..... "I thought he loved me"??? *L*!! Anyway.... he kept the babies the next day and sent me a picture email and put in the subject line "Not a Spider" *L*!! I was very happy with the picture I saw of the babies in the recliner.


Christmas Day.... of course I had to check out how the jeep drove :)!! Even Jaycee enjoyed it.


Kyle sent me this picture of Heidi Leigh.... I was at work and she was helping him put presents under the tree.... all of these were hers. She was so tickled.


The kids gained up on me....


Kyle giving me a huge Christmas hug. Nothing like it.


Okay.... these are of tonight. I've had a Gingerbread House for a while that I've been wanting to do. So Tyler and I decided that tonight would be a perfect time. He is such a good Uncle and Brother.

Sophie Lynne stayed in her own little World most of the night :)!! We really had a wonderful night.


I knew KyKy would do a great job on the house. He is very creative.

Kman and Soph decided to help a little bit more after they got a bath :)!



So cute isn't it???
Even has the planters under the windows :)!!

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. Christmas is such an extraordinary time of year and I am really sad to see it ending so quickly. Hopefully I'll have plenty of pictures to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment