Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Work Christmas Party

Well... tonight was my work Christmas party. This year it was held in Andalusia at Hilltop! I thought it went really well. Food, fellowship, and bonus :)!! What more could you want *L*?

Anyway... my dad hasn't watched the kiddos lately and I knew Tuesdays were his earlier night, so when he got off, he came and watched the kiddos while we went to the party. He picked Heidi up from the dance carpool and took the kids to Burger King! Heidi said they had a great time, but Karter was wild at BK and Sophie was a little bit, but she was really calm *L*!! Sad thing is she probably has a lot of truth in that.

Dads office kept calling him. They had a computer crash, so I called MeMe and she came and watched the kids so he could go back into work :(!! Might be a long night for him.

Of course we had to run in Walmart for a few things and came out a buggy full later :-/ !

Soph was asleep when we got home, but the other two were awake. I missed them like crazy!! I don't like being away from them all day and then at night too. I miss out on lots of hugs and kisses. Heidi has gotten to where she really likes taking showers instead of baths, so she waited until I got home to give her a shower. When she got out, we decided to give the sock bun curl a try on her. We shall see in the morning how it goes.

Anyway.... Here are my big babies and MeMe :)!!

Heidi was watching a movie on the IPad before bed time. I think her bun is super cute *haha*!

1 comment: