Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Parade 2011

Okay so I know these first two pictures have nothing to do with the parade, but I still had to share. Soph wants to go to sleep some CRAZY way every night. Well Wednesday night she chose the arm of the recliner *L*! She's something else I tell ya!!

And then look where Jing was Wednesday night:


Okay.... so last night was the Christmas Parade!! Heidi got to walk with her baton group and she loved it. She, KyKy, and Amy ended up walking with our Church's float too (they caught up with them when Heidi got finished with her group).

Of course she wanted her picture taken by her "famous" picture taking tree *L*!!
Mom came over before the parade and brought Heidi's Christmas Sweatshirt to wear in the parade. She helped us get the 3 kiddos ready to go.... Soph of course pulled her gloves right off *LOL*!!


Anyway when we dropped Heidi off, we didn't know it, but they put an ornament on her. No point in the Christmas sweater *L*!! I joked that she looked like a banana to me!


KyKy surprised Heidi and came to see her in the parade. Of course Charlie and Amy came too :)!! Karter loves Charlie..... isn't this picture so cute?

KyKy and Amy
The babies thoroughly enjoyed the parade!

My sweet babies
Karter loved the loud trucks and lights!
WOOOOOOO throw me some candy *L*!!




Kman and his friend, Luke:


Soph has gotten to where she'll count with you when you do something... so I had to get her on video jumping to Papa. She saw the camera and had to pause to "turn her head and say cheese" *L*!!


She was all about her red coat too.... she didn't want to take it off for a long time!



Last night Karter and I fell asleep in the chair while KC played Xbox *L*!! He ended up taking a picture of us.... I can't believe I am posting them *L*!! But they ARE memories!



Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment