Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy Weekend: Wedding & Birthday Party & Great Monday!



So Jing has been bouncing around pretty regular. While he was zip-lining, Heidi told him to be sure he put her ribbon back where he got it from. SO the next time he moved, he left her a note telling her that he did just as he was instructed :)!!

One of my good friends got married this past weekend. She has been waiting for that day for a VERY long time. I had the honor of being one of her bridesmaids :)!! We had rehearsal Friday night and we had a really good time. Great food and lots of laughter :)!! Our Saturday started bright and early with a breakfast at 8:30am.... the wedding was at 4:00. It was an absolutely beautiful, heart wrenching, God centered ceremony. When the wedding was over, it honestly felt like I had just been through a worship service. The congregation and wedding party all sang 4 songs to start off with. I know I know, it's hard to imagine what I am talking about without actually experiencing it. It was different than anything I had ever been to, and I absolutely LOVED it. Tears filled my eyes as I watched Kaleb, the groom, praise God and cry throughout each song. His love for God is so real. Anyway I just want to share a few pictures we took throughout the day.

Me getting my hair all dolled up :)!!


Me and the bestie waiting for picture time!!

Emily, Amanda, me

The amazingly beautiful bride :)!!




My sweet little man made me so happy. He went to the wedding with his Daddy :)!! He had a great time and behaved so well :)!




Of course come Saturday night, I was super tired. My poor feet hurt so bad :(!!

Sunday after church, we had Hank's birthday party at the Skating Rink.

His talented Momma made his Pirate cake.... how cute is this????



Of course all of the kids had an absolute blast.



Heidi and Presley playing Air Hockey:



Sophie was in one of her Don't Look at me and Don't Touch Me moods!!! I'm telling you... she's earning a new nickname..... Meanness!!!


Kman decided he needed to skate too!!!! I got the 2nd picture at the most perfect timing *L*!




They loved Kyle pushing them around the rink.


Presley and Sophie were in some deep conversation:



Isn't this a cute picture??


I overheard Heidi telling her friends that her Daddy George built the skating rink :)!! She was so proud and so detailed.

My Little Tiny... mmm mmm..... she is something else!!!!


Sophie looks scared to me in this video.



Heidi picked out her own clothes last night. Kyle was so surprised that I actually let her wear them *haha*!! But it was warmer yesterday.... I just said, this is "Southern Christmas Attire" *ha*!

So last night when we got home from eating at MeMe's, Jing had made himself at home in the Barbie's bed!!! Heidi thought that was hilarious.


This morning when they got up he had already wondered back in the kitchen and got in one of our huggars.
Whew.... last night was a rough night. I am so thankful Kyle is home. Sophie had a horrible night. She was up on and off all night screaming her tiny head off. Nothing really seemed to calm her. Finally orajel and Tylenol calmed her some. Heidi and I fell asleep on the couch and Kyle played XBox until gosh IDK??? It was after midnight. He's been playing after the kids and I go to bed... which is nice :)!! Just keeps him up late.

Anyway.... Sophie woke up screaming, so he told me and Heidi to go to bed.... then in the wee hours she woke up Karter, so Karter, Heidi, and I slept in our bed and Kyle and Sophie slept in Heidi's bed. Thankfully he doesn't have to go to work... so he was able to sleep in this morning when we all left.

Here were my snuggle buddies this morning after I got out of the shower:




Kyle cooked Tacos for supper :)!!! I enjoyed myself a fabulous taco salad. The kids ate their fair share of it too! I took this picture of Karter at the table to show you how there is never a dull moment at our house. Karter was just scooting the bag of cheese over and the top was open and it poured everywhere *L*!

Kyle and Sophie being silly:




You'll hear Heidi in the video tell me to take a picture of her... well this is it :)!

HAHA CHEESE!!!!


Soph enjoying an apple for a nightly snack:

Anyway... we have had a great evening. I was able to get a lot of the laundry caught up, the kids rooms clean, spend time with the kids, we all ate together... Kyro cleaned up while I did laundry. And by 8:00 we were all watching The Santa Clause 3!! Love stress free nights :)!!

Hoping for a good nights rest tonight. Kyle's already asleep *L*!! He's been asleep for about an hour now... but he deserves it :)!! Such a wonderful husband and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment