Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Finale

Okay... so I know you are all tired of seeing Christmas Pictures *L*!! But now you know why it's my FAVORITE time of year :)!!

For Heidi's school party, I recruited my cousins, Abby & Jamie, to help :-)!! I don't remember if I have blogged about this yet or not :\ so if I have.... I do apologize :)!!

We personalized little cups and stuck them in these cute boxes.




And for the first time EVER.... I didn't make things for Karter & Sophie to take to school.... it was sooooo chaotic that night... (the day I drove to Atlanta).... so here's the cupcake treats they took to school....



The presents Karter & Sophie gave their teachers:


So it looks like our living room has thrown up ribbon *L*!! I don't like wrapping with that ribbon anyway, so I let Heidi play with it :)!!

I am sure they are watching Lion King *L*!! Since that's about all we watch around here or Cars.


A couple Saturdays ago we had the Wyatt Christmas. It was a lot of fun :)!! The kids love playing on the hay bales.





Sophie most definitely enjoyed herself a cupcake!



She wasn't afraid of the firecrackers... she was right in the middle of it!!


Dancing to Just Dance 2 (or 3??) on the Wii








This was the first year we had a Pinata. What a great idea!!! They loved it!! Thanks Grandmama!








Christmas Eve we always go to Kyle's parents. Thankfully they live next door, so it's easy to take the gifts and such. Soph enjoyed helping me take them down there :)


And then the girls and I made Jesus a Birthday Cake :)!! Kman was snoozing... so I thought it would be nice for us girls to do it. They loved decorating it.... and of course Sophie was eating the icing.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Heidi:






Sophie sporting her Toms :)!!

Helping Sissy get hers on...
We played outside while waiting for Jon Wesley and his family to get there.




Sweet cousins!!




Kman was so excited over his truck!



These girls loved their new shirts and Barbies!!







Her Daddy called at a good time :)!! Just look at the sweet smile on her face while talking to him :)!! She loves her Daddy!




And this was one of Many wagon loads up the hill to the house :)!!
Monday Night we had Christmas with the Messers. Uncle Jimmy is being so silly.






Abby and Aunt Mandy all snuggled up.

HAHA Every Year we started a funny thing and someone gets this same ole lingerie and this year they threw in Panties *L*!! Justin was the lucky recipient... now he has to give it to someone next year.



Heidi is taking up her Daddy's slack.... Wrapping Paper Fight!!







So anyway.... we had a wonderful Christmas :)!!! Next year's Christmas will be here before we know it that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment