Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas with the Colquett 5

istmas at our house is LOUD, MESSY, FUN, and EXCITING!! We celebrated our family Christmas a couple weeks ago. We enjoyed the day so much and was able to actually have a stress free no rush day. VERY NICE :)!

We always start off by giving the kids Christmas PJs Christmas Eve. Jing actually left these for the kiddos :-)!

I'll mostly just let you enjoy the pictures :)


Santa left this ribbon for the kids to follow outside to see what he left.




GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!



Karter would have rathered slept in a little longer *L*!






Kyle was so proud about Karter's Alabama football set.














Sophie got squeaky shoes and LOVES them *L*!








Of course they all loved Sophie's car!!





My very best friend!!
Uncle KyKy had the idea of leaving an apple for the reindeer!!! Looks like they enjoyed it!!



Sophie came and sat beside me, took her shoes off, held her foot up at me, gave me the polish, and said she wanted blue *L*. if that wasn't a hint to paint her toes blue then I don't know what was.












My family has no idea how much this means to me. Every Christmas morning, our families get together and my mom and dad cook breakfast. It does my heart so much good for us all to be together and eat together.









Izzy needed some Grandmama lovin' *L*!!





Jaycee sure did enjoy riding the jeep!!








Heidi trying to learn to ride without training wheels:





Our beautiful Christmas tin art!
Kyle and Sophie were so tired that they took them a nice afternoon nap :)!!
HAHA.... Heidi was in a "parade" See she's standing on the jeep in 2nd picture? She was just a dancing.



We loaded up and headed to Beck Beck's house while Kyle and Soph napped.


That night, we went to MeMe's for a shrimp boil and to let Kyle open his presents.


All for you, Kyle :)!!!
Miley Grace posing :)!!

Kman in his new Carharts!!

soph doing her own little thing....




So the guys had a little surprise for MeMe. They wanted to go ahead and give her her present from all of us so that Kyle could see her reaction. Don't worry.... I got her reaction on tape.



Sunday afternoon, Heidi and Sophie had a birthday party. I took Heidi to hers and Kyle took Soph to hers :)!!




HAHA these were that Monday on my lunch break. Kyle was keeping the babies and we played outside before I left.









Anyway.... as you see we had a wonderful Christmas and of course we have many more places to go and gifts to give :)!! Most importantly, we have to be sure to teach our children that the reason we celebrate Christmas is because it's Jesus' birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment