Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafty Weekend...

Well it's Monday and you guessed it... it's a Holiday so I am off work :)!!! I do love that part about working at a bank. Trust me, we pay for it the day after a holiday.

Before I get started with our crafty weekend, I wanted to show you how well Heidi is doing writing her first and last name. It's amazing to me how far she has come since the beginning of the school year.
Friday was an easy night :)!! I got the kiddos from Dad & Yana's and we just hung out at the house.

Saturday was one of those no make up, in your pjs all day kind of days. I did have to get dressed to go get our lunch *L*!! But as you'll see, the kiddos (except for H) stayed in their pjs all day.

Kman loves to color. He was enjoying coloring while I did some much needed ironing.

And then they all played so nicely in the playroom. Heidi was teaching them how to play Barbies and what each of her Barbies were doing.

The babies were enjoying some Fun Dip! I got smart and just poured the stuff on a plate and let them dip from it.
Okay... so those of you that don't know about this fabulous site called pinterest, well you are missing out. I LOVE pinterest. Anyway... mom had thought we would be crafty Saturday because none of us really had anything going on. Soooo we made a total of 7 Tshirt Scarves. It was really interesting. She and Cindy bought some shirts and then I used one of my old shirts and made one.

Heidi bug doing her pose *L*!!
Of course Heidi was all into it. And she was a very good helper I might add.
HAHA Sophie is so funny to me. She loves to do whatever H & K do. So she now enjoys doing different poses for the camera *hehe*! (PS: Heidi dressed herself :) )!



This one cracks me up. You can't see her left arm, but she has it on her hip and is doing the leaned over pose like Heidi does so very often.

"Here's the Mail it never fails.... it makes me want to wag my tail".... YADA YADA... Blues Clues song Kyle always sings when the mail man runs *HAHA*!! As soon as Sis saw the mailman run she wanted to go check it.1`
So these that we were working on here were the ruffled ones.... that's my arm *L*!! Heidi took this picture.

Momma was gluing the strands together...

And TADA.... you now have a beautiful scarf!!! Great way to salvage your old shirts... or your husbands old ones.


Sophie was calling for her sister, so I of course wanted to get it on video :)!!



The girls took a popcycle/ TV show break while Kman was snoozing.


And WHA-LAH.... here's another one...
And here is another one... I like this one because it's so different with the roses on it.


Anyway.... after we were through being crafty, Daddy called and we went over there and ate supper and the kiddos of course enjoying playing with Papa.



It didn't take the babies long to crash after we got home. Neither have felt good over the past couple days. Yucky nose and eyes :(!! Oh and a cough to top it off.



Sooooooo Sophie didn't sleep worth a hoot Saturday night. Tiring night! I looked at the clock the first time she got up and I thought it said "2:46" and I was thinking alright... I got a few good hours... well turns out it was 12:46.... UGH! And that began the fun!


She and I slept on the couch a lot of the night. One of the times I went back to our bed, K was all turned sideways and H was using his leg as a pillow. It was too cute for me not to take a picture.And here is the Little Princess Sunday morning when she woke up *L*:
Yesterday afternoon we went to my aunt and uncle's "farm" and the kids enjoyed a 4 wheeler ride and canoe ride.
Yes *L* Kman is in his PJS and boots. He wanted to wear his "Jommers" and well I didn't argue.
Amazing that you can wear shorts and short sleeves in January.
Karter is ready to go....

Off they go.... I LOVE the next few pictures:






Sophie and Frazier.... they definitely look like "Wyatt" kids huh *L*?
Poor Sophie's eyes...you can tell she doesn't feel well....

This was last night at church.... she was snoozing away in Ms. Starla's arms. So sweet!


And last night after we had supper at MeMe's, the babies crashed in not even 5 minutes after we sat in the recliner.

Oh *L* Miss Shoe Diva had to wear her shoes to go "night night"! She LOVES her shoes!!So anyway.... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope the start to your week is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment