Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thankful For My Family

I just wanted to take a time out and tell my family how thankful I am for them. Kyle and I have such a magnificent support system. There is not a day that goes by that we do not see at least one of our parents.... sometimes (like tonight) we are blessed enough to see all of our parents.

It does my heart so good to know that Heidi, Karter, and Sophie have such a great relationship with their grandparents. I had wonderful grandparents growing up, but I didn't have the relationship with mine that mine have with theirs.

I wouldn't know what to do if we weren't so close to our parents (and of course KyKy :) )!! Oh and how can I leave my wonderful friends out? Amanda helps me out with Heidi Bug and after school when Kyle's gone. That helps tremendously.

Anyway... I know this post is short, but I just really needed to tell them how much I appreciate them. I wish I could give you the moon to show you how thankful I am, but you'll just have to take my word for it :)!!

I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE CRAZY! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP WITH THE CHILDREN. I most definitely could do it all without any help, but the extra hands are more than appreciated and I'll never turn them down as long as they are here :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment