Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daddy's Home!!!


I thought I would start this blog with that precious video of Kman :)!!! Our kiddos missed their Daddy!!

We picked him up from the airport Thursday afternoon. Heidi Leigh was SOOOO excited. Kyle's plane was able to leave Atlanta early because everyone that was flying on that flight was already there, so they told them that they would go ahead and leave. So :( he made it to the airport before we did.... which worked out great, but Heidi was really hoping to see his plane come in.


She didn't want to let go :)!!



I love the smile on Karter's face.


HAHA Sophie was like... What??? You've been gone for 5 weeks?? *L*!



Had to take a picture of this..... Karter wanted to wear his cletes to go get his Daddy **L*!!
Yes I am very excited to have him home!

We stopped and ate lunch at Chili's. It was so sad... I was putting Kmans shoes on because of course in route from the airport to Chili's, his shoes and socks came off... anyway as I was putting them on, he kept yelling to Kyle, "Don't leave me Daddy" over and over.

They were enjoying looking at all his pictures from work.


When we got home, my little Diva Girl had to change clothes...into what she wanted to wear *L*! :)!!

And then we played outside for a little while... just trying to spend as much time together as we can :)!

Jaycee was proud to see Daddy too!



Soph thought it was time for a Diet Mt Dew break *L*!

I couldn't stop taking pictures of him *L*!! He's HOMEEEEE!!!!!


Boys will be boys....


Poor Kyle was so jet lagged. He fell asleep in Kman's room on his little couch while they were trying to show him their Christmas gifts *L*!! That was about 6:00!!




HAHA Karter was trying his hardest to wake him up.



So the kids and I did whatever to let him try to get rest. The babies wanted to write with Chalk :)!!This is a funny story... Karter got in trouble for being mean to Sophie. Anyway he got a spanking and had to sit in the corner. Long story short, he never would apologize to Sophie, so she went and gave him a hug and then she went and sat in the corner. It was so sweet and so sad. So I had to get a picture.

HAHA He made it to the couch about 9ish and Kman crawled up there and went to sleep with him.
Anyway.... Saturday was a great day. We just hung out at the house and did whatever. Well i was hanging up some clothes and thought I would re-arrange some... guess what... my entire side of the closet fell!!!! OH NO!!!! It was a MESS!!!! But it did cause me to have to organize it all*L*!
I have more winter clothes than summer clothes some how *L*????


It started raining Saturday afternoon, so we just hung out under the carport at the building and watched as Kyle had a couple fires going.






Anyway it was a great homecoming with Kyro!!! GLAD he is home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment