Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Now this is some good sleeping weather!!! I just hope my Sophie Girl sleeps tonight. Ugh! Rough night again last night :(! !I don't know what her deal was. She leaked out.. not bad... but enough to make her mad and then took FOREVER to go back to sleep and then was just restless the rest of the time. Maybe this weather will relax us all :)!!

So I was going through the pictures on my phone and found these pictures Miss Priss took of herself *L*!! Of course a smile came to my face. See how her front tooth looks like it is missing??? Well it's not. It has just shifted over?? Weird huh?? It's loose... but hasn't came out yet.


BUTTTTTT yesterday morning her bottom tooth came out :)!! She took a bite of cinnamon roll and it came out in it *haha*! She was so excited. BUTTTT She said don't tell her Daddy :) So sssshhhhhhhhh don't tell him :-)!! She wants to surprise him.
And we put this under her pillow for the tooth fairy. She got a Gold Dollar for that sweet tooth :)! She was so happy!


So I'm not real sure when this picture was taken either.... I'm sure H had a lot to do with it *L*!! And I'm not real sure what K is doing in it???


Yesterday was a wonderful day! Got to sleep in.... I think it was almost 7:30 before anyone woke up. We hung out at the house. The kids played outside for a long time with KyKy. He spent the night with us and of course they loved it!

My bestie called me and told me that Maurice's was having a huge sale. Well if you know me at all, you know that my weakness is a SALE! I automatically go to the sale racks in any and every store. If I had $1 million dollars, I would still go to the sale racks I think. I always feel too guilty if I don't. Anyway... wow I chased a rabbit *L*!! My work gave me a gift card to Maurice's for my early birthday present. So I put it to good use :)!

Before we headed to Maurice's (& we got an ice cream at Dairy Queen *S*) I cooked lunch. The first time I have cooked in over 5 weeks. Crazy huh? The kids are just at that age where they may or may not eat and I don't eat a lot of time time or will just eat cereal or popcorn.... so I general don't cook unless Kyle is home.

Soph had thought she had hit the lunch jackpot *hehe*!! She was eaten it up!!


She even helped wash the counters afterwards. Momma's little helper!

Soph dumped her plate right on top of Karter's head! Thankfully there wasn't much on the plate.... but it did give me a good excuse to give them a bath in the middle of the day.Once again, Soph and Kman enjoyed some Fun Dip.... and so yep... you see where hers ended up ;-\!!!

Last night was great. Tyler stayed for a while until heading back to school.... the kids always make it so much harder for him to leave. I cooked them an easy supper of Chicken Nuggets and chips. Soph ate her fair share and then stole Heidi's nuggets *L*!!

So after the night we had last night... I was so tired today. BUT that's nothing that a 24 oz Diet Mountain Dew and a Cappuccino couldn't help with. Anyway.... I used my lunch this afternoon to take the "dance girls" to dance. They were so quiet today. I expected them to be all hyped up on all the candy they ate at Jennifer's house, but surprisingly they weren't. I guess The Smurfs was just that entertaining?!?!?! OR NOT... haha Abbie Grace and Sara Catherine fell asleep coming home.





Katie being silly:
And..... it's Heidi's turn to do a cute pose:
And well yep.... Heidi got me to do a couple pictures *L*!!

My sweet Momma picked the babies up from daycare for me today and came to my house and cooked Chili. How sweet was that? VERY! And the babies were bathed when I got home. It was such a help and relief. Kman then put in to going home with her (after she left) so she came back and got him. So it was just me and the girls.... we had a nice evening. I was able to straighten up, Heidi got a shower, cleaned the kitchen, etc.

For homework she had to do flash cards 1-20 and then I had to mix them up and she would put them back in the correct order. She did terrific!


Papa came over too :)!! Much to his surprise, it was surprisingly quiet! It seems really odd when our house is quiet. So he helped Heidi with her other homework and then practiced the flash cards with her.So anyway.... it was an overall good 2 days. Except I will say I was let down when I went in the Dollar Tree while the girls were in dance in hopes to find some sand bucket scoops for a little project I'm planning to do, but they didn't have any :(!! Looks like eBay here I come.

Well good night all my fellow blog readers.

*** PS: PLEASE be in prayer for our small town. The devil is REALLY at work and we really need Jesus to intervene. A lot of families are hurting right now and they need prayers. Please pray for peace and comfort. You don't have to know the situations to pray. God will know!

Thank you :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment