Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moments/Memories With Heidi.....

So I'm in my.... gosh they grow up fast and get so sassy moods. So I wanted to sit here and reminiscence myself over Heidi's years. Makes me sad looking back at the gazillion pictures that I have. Time really flies. It's funny because with each picture I can remember each place and so much about each moment. I love that.

I hope you enjoy these memories with me.

I know that she is my baby girl, but she is absolutely beautiful to me :)!! Everything about her. I LOVE her personality. I love her name. Heidi fits her perfectly. I love her beautiful blue eyes. Her big lips. Her demeanor reminds me so much of myself. She has a great outlook on life. She enjoys the small things in life. She has a fantastic memory. She hugs me and tells me all the time, "Mommy, you are the best Mommy ever".... and my heart just melts. She is extremely bashful at first. She really is a mini me. Beware :)!!


How gorgeous are those lips?


Her 2nd Birthday party...
Vacation in NYC
First time picking a pumpkin:
Baby Shower with her in my tummy :)
BIG ole Belly.......
I was beyond excited to be having her... I wanted her in my life so badly and I didn't even know her.
First pregnancy picture:
NYC2007

Proud Daddy:

Born May 1, 2006 at 11:57 A.M. 8 lbs 6 oz
Ride home...

Is she not the cutest thing ever? Her Angelina lips are really puckering in this one *L*!!
Easter 2008


You can't help but smile when you see this picture :)!! The joy she brings to life...


*Sniffles* Kindergarten Orientation:
1st family vacation... Bahamas Cruise 2006
First Beach Trip..... 2007
First Braves Game:
Easter 2008
Christmas Parade 2007
Papa found her a butterfly....

Mommy graduates from College! Troy University!


And I had to save this video for last.... Most every I know watches this over and over and over. I was so afraid she was going to hit the corner of the coffee table *L*!! I have said I was going to turn it into AFV and one time I actually tried to figure out how, but never was able to. I hope you find it as hilarious as we all do.... especially knowing she was A-OK and nothing harmful happened :)!!



In a nut shell, I am very thankful God chose me to be Heidi's mother. She's taught me a lot about life in her 5 1/2 years. I love her more than words can say. She is the best big sister ever and I am forever grateful she came into my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog. Heidi seems to be a lot like Isaac. He is so loving and enjoys every aspect of life! He is five now too and I often wonder where the time has gone.

    ReplyDelete