Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Spent With Friends & Family... What's Better?

So I know this is not the usual way to start a blog, but Heidi and I are watching Marmaduke and it is really a cute movie.

Anyway... Friday night we just took it easy. I picked the kiddos up from My Dad & Yana's house and we just hung out at home. Took it easy :)!! It was nice.

But here are some picture of Soph prissing around in my heels at their house :)!! She was doing really well actually.
I wanted to finish the movie Water For Elephants so Tyler could take it back with him... so the kids made a "tent" int he living room and then decided to lay on it and "camp out" while watching it.

While they were putting their tents together, I worked on some of Sophie's birthday party stuff. She went to sleep super early Friday night.

Anyway her theme is Owl... and I'm making Owl fans out of these... since her party/birthday is in June... I thought it would be neat to have fans available so it won't be so hot.

Saturday morning we hung out at home and I washed clothes... and then around lunch we went and picked up our friends, Whitney and her sweet daughter, Emmie Kate, and headed to McDonalds and to the park in Enterprise. It was a fun afternoon and just something different for us to do.

Here are some pictures:



Sophie and Emmie Kate are so much alike. They are both "leaders" *L*!! They pretty much don't care what each other is doing... one will go one way and one the other *L*!! Soph is so not like my other 2. They are both followers... although sometimes Karter is a leader... so I guess maybe he's iffy *L*!



Aren't they a Beautiful Mommy and Daughter. Soph is like 4 months and 1 week older then EK :-)!


LOVEEEE the picture of Heidi and Sophie on the slide :)!


Soph and EK going up the wrong end of the slide *L*!



The girls loved this big swing.










SUCH a beautiful picture of Heidi Bug :)!!
I Kept waiting for EK to turn around so I could get a good picture... but right after I got this one, my camera died :(!


It was the weirdest thing... when we got home from the park, I noticed something folded up in our flowerbeds.... I opened it up and it was this cardboard painting of a lady... I am thinking perhaps Marilyn Monroe? Anyway.,... how weird is that? Must have either flown out of someones truck or blew over from a neighbors garbage. Mom came over and hung out with us when we got back and Dad and TW did some too... Sophie was begging to go for a ride on the motorcycle. The others didn't want to. They said it was too loud. HA! Not Miss Dare Devil... she was all for it.... and LOVED it.

After Kman saw that Soph did it with a huge smile he decided that he might like it too... and he did :)!!


Yesterday my mom came to our house and cooked Spaghetti for us to have for lunch. It was SOOO yummy. When we got home from church, Kman wanted to go see MeMe, so he went and invited her to lunch. It was nice... after everyone ate, My Mom, Cindy, and I just sat and talked at the table. Relaxing actually *L*!!

While we were at the table, Kman got hurt... so Sophie was asking him if he was "Alright"... And then I just got one of them playing... as they usually do. The cushions on our couch stay off more than the do on *L*!



After we got everything cleaned up, My Dad and Yana came over for a nice visit. While they were there we decided to get Heidi's Easy Bake Oven out and test it out. They had so much fun doing it and said the cupcakes were actually yummy.





Trying to figure out how to do it *L*!!


So as most of you that read this know, Tonight the Tide is playing! I am sure Kyle is having a duck! They actually shut the rig down for them to watch the game :)!! Majority of the people out there are from Alabama and Louisiana. So that's pretty neat.

Anyway... Tyler stayed with us last night... thank goodness he did. Rough night! I was T.I.R.E.D this morning.... to me you can tell by my eyes in this picture... plus no lipstick *L*!! BUT I wanted to take a picture to show Kyle our support :)!!
Kman is so funny. He is so much like Kyle it's not even funny. PLUS he thought he really needed to wear his Cleats to daycare today. You know... sometimes you have to chose your battles :)!! This was one I didn't want to chose.


So Tyler left today going back to Troy :(!! Anyway.. when I got home for lunch, he had taken my garbage out *YAY*! And left these little "I Love you" notes all over the door :)!! It brought this GIGANTIC smile to my face when I saw it. We are going to miss him like crazy! Geez.

This afternoon, mom took the kiddos to the park. They had a ball and were still there when I got off work..... so of course I joined them :)!


*L* Mom thought it would be cute to get a picture. Karter was crying, "I dont want to get my picture"... Heidi was trying to smile and cooperate as usual... and Sophie was pulling her hair *L*!! And that's usually how a "family" picture goes with us.
Soph running to me when I got there :)!

Kman running to me when I got there.... it always does my heart good when they run to me after work. Makes for ANY day worth while when that happens.


She was doing her hand in and out saying, "I want my pappy. I want my pappy" *L*!
Heidi and Anniston playing.... Anniston is Jody's grandaughter :)! They had fun playing together.
Kman wanted to go to Babee's tonight. Or let me rephrase it... he wanted to go, then he didn't want to go, then he wanted to, then he didn't *L*!! Anyway... he went... and Soph fell asleep right after they left. So Heidi and I had an enjoyable couple hours. She did homework, I did the dishes, kitchen, etc., we ate popcorn and colored while watching Marmaduke and now we are "chillaxed" on the couch watching the movie.

We decided to make some silly pictures for you :)!


*** Please pray for my Dads side of the family. His Aunt, My Great Aunt, passed away this morning. She found out about a month ago that she had cancer and it was just worse than they thought.

Anyway... lots of love and love a lot! Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment