Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Well this past Sunday was my birthday :)!!! It was honestly the most special birthday that I have had in a while. Most birthdays just feel like any ordinary day... ya know?? The older you get, the more of "another day" it becomes. But this year was different. After church, my mom, Dad, Yana, brother, Amanda, and Jonathan met at Kyle's parents and we all ate delicious homemade lasagna, fresh salad, and had 2 yummy cakes for dessert.

I am SOOO thankful that my mom and dad can come together for special things like birthdays and Christmas. Means the World to me.

My sweet Mother In Law always outdoes herself with decorating. I had no idea she was going to decorate, so that in itself made me feel special.

Here's my sweet husband and me Sunday night after church:

The bestie
Aren't these decorations too cute?
And here's the kids table...
Karter and Sophie took a break from the party to play outside *L*!!
My sweet babies.... it was cute... Sunday morning, Kyle and Karter were singing to me....Sophie was following along and Heidi just rolled her eyes at the end and said, "ugh.... Happy Birthday". *L* Like who cares??? hehe!
We decided to let the kiddos blow candles out too :)!!

I love my Karter Man....
Amanda gave me this and I absolutely love it!!!!

Kyle and the kiddos brought me this very special homemade card and 3 flowers :)!!! Soooo sweet. He knows I'd rather a homemade card anyday over a store bought from the kiddos.
I turned the big 2-7 *L*!! I know to most of you all that is still young... blah blah blah.... *haha*! I was talking to my brother and his friend, Amy, about how old I was. And they of course thought I was "old".... I remember being 18 and thinking 27 was ancient. and geez.... 30 was really old *haha*!! But I seem to be getting closer and closer. I told Kyle I was catching up to him *L*!!

Anyway.... just a little side note before I go... Soph has rsv :(!! It's her 2nd time having it. So we were recommended to keep Kman away for a couple days because it's so contagious in kids 2 and under. I'm pretty sure she got it from Heidi.... just in Heidi's age it's a bad cold. She ran fever Friday night (and not again) and had a horrible cough... and then Sophie's fever started Sunday afternoon and she has had one ever since. Unfortunately, there's not any medicine that can fight it, but he gave her something to try to help prevent pneumonia. So she is enjoying some Daddy/Sophie time this week :)!!

Anyway.... until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment