Monday, January 16, 2012

Sophie is 18 months


Sophie Lynne was 18 months old December 26th. I am just behind on doing this :)!! But I think that's because she just went to the DR this past Thursday.

What is going on in Little Tiny's World????

* She weighs 18 lbs 7 oz (still not on the charts!?!?!?!)
* She's 31 1/2" long (50th% tile on height)
* She talks up a storm. Some of it you can understand and some of it you can't.
*She says several full sentences and will repeat almost anything you tell her to
* She is the tiniest most toughest little girl I know.
* She is so much sweeter than she was a couple months ago. Very loving baby girl.
* She is a Momma's girl... she wants me to hold her majority of the time.
* She is very brace and a huge dare devil.
*She is my little climber.
* She loves to take a bath.
* She still eats like a horse and will eat most anything... but I did find out yesterday that she doesn't like turnips :)!!
* She loves, loves, loves shoes.
* VERY bossy.... just like her Sissy :)!!
* She'll call Heidi, "Heidi" instead of "sissy" just to aggravate her.
*She is much more mature than Heidi and Karter were at her age.
*Her comprehension level is more advance than theirs were too at this age.
* The other day she picked a yellow crayon out of the box and said, "yellow".... maybe it was just be chance?
*She is still in a size 2 diaper
*She wears a 3 - 4 shoe
* Her clothes size ranges.... anywhere from 6-12 month to some 12-18 month. She has to wear 6-12 month bottoms for them to fit her... she can wear the 12-18 month, they are just really big.
* She is NOT a milk fan.
***And as always... she is that blessed surprise that I will always be grateful for. As I was turning her lamp off tonight, I just thanked God for her. I absolutely cannot imagine our lives with her in them. What joy, laughter, and pure chaos she has brought it :)!!
I LOVE YOU SOPHIE LYNNE COLQUETT

Soooo I thought I would end it with several pictures from our well baby check up last week. She absolutely hates the doctor and ran when they called her name *L*... literally. So we have to make it as fun and entertaining as we can so that she doesn't run out the door.


















1 comment:

  1. Sophie is without a doubt a special baby girl. God chose a fabulous Christian family designed just for her, Karter, and Heidi. And I am blessed to be a small part in your lives. Thank you for allowing me to love your babies.

    ReplyDelete