Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sophie Girl!!

 Yesterday was a great day.  It is still so hard for me to believe Soph is 3!! My how time flies.  She woke up to a video text from her Daddy :)!! She watched it 100 times.  Every time she would watch it, she would talk to him as if he were in "real time".  I wish I could have video'd her doing that and let her watch it too. 

A LITTLE ABOUT SOPHIE TODAY:
- She loves to dance.  Has a passion for dancing.
- Still can be mean as a snake, but yet sweet as an angel
- Wants her hair down and "scraggly" 90% of the time.
- She doesn't really have a favorite food.  She eats anything.  Has a great appetite.
- Completely potty trained.  Has beat her brother on that with the night time pottying.
- Loves to sing.  Will sing at the top of her lungs and not care who is listening.
- If you have something to eat, just be prepared to share with her.  She WILL want a bite or a sip.
- She loves to tumble just like her big sister & is not afraid to try anything.
- She is scared of bugs just like me.
- She weighs 24 lbs.
- Every night before she goes to sleep, she will look at me and say, "Good night mom" & that's when I know she is giving it up.

****Our life would be so boring without her in it****

Babee made her cute birthday outfit :)!!! So she started the day out by opening it.


 Her absolute favorite thing to do in the entire World is swing!! She will swing as long as someone will push her. 

Her only request yesterday was for us to make a "Purple Strawberry cake".... & that is exactly what baby girl got.  She didn't want to go anywhere.  Just hang out at home.  I was surprised and kept asking to go to the park, get ice cream, or something.... but nope.  Just to play at home. 





 It was the ugliest cake I have ever made.  It was still really good though.  So moist.  I guess that's the reason it was coming all apart.
 I was in my room piddling and kept listening to Karter and Sophie screaming Happy Birthday, so I went to record them.  Funny to me watching this video because they are both screaming at the top of their lungs and then cut it off at the exact same time. 

At some point I walked in Sophie's room to find that they had dumped not only all of her clothes from the drawers, but a lot of Karter's too!!! My My My.... no worries..... while I got a shower, they were under strict orders to put it all back up.


 We also played hiding go seek :)!! It was lots of fun. 

The Big Sister...... :).....
 Papa got home a couple hours before we had to leave for church, so we went over to swim until time to go.  The kiddos had a blast.



So over all she had a wonderful, relaxed, calm birthday :)!! Which is sooo the opposite of her.


SOPHIE,

My dear Sophie....... wow.  THREE...... THREE??? How are you THREE???  You have always brought so much life to our little family.  Not a day goes by that you do not make us all laugh.  In your 3 years of life, you have made me a better person.  A better mom.  A stronger woman.  I have learned so much in the past 3 years & I am an entirely different person today because of it.  I cannot imagine life without you in it.  You are the funniest, strongest, wildest, smartest, happiest, loving three year old I know.  You are hard headed, strong willed, and take no crap off anyone LOL!! That is all what makes you.... YOU!  I thank God everyday that he blessed us with you.  You have a special spunk about you.  A spunk that definitely helps our family to not be so boring.  I love you sweet Sophie with all of my heart and I am so thankful God chose me to be your Mom!  Thank you for all  you have taught me without even realizing you were teaching anything. 

                                                                Love you, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word - Miss Sophie is ADORABLE! You have a beautiful family! Looking forward to following along with your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete