Friday, June 7, 2013

VBS Fun & Few Extras

I took these at swimming lessons the other day :)!! Not sure why they are so bright looking.  Sophie is LOVING swimming lessons and I have a feeling she is going to be sad when they come to an end.  She looks forward to it everyday.
HAHA This next picture is from yesterday after swimming lessons.  For the 3rd time this week we got snow balls :)!! 

That's Heidi Wednesday with all of the ones we got :)!!  Blueberry Cheesecake, Cheesecake , Pink Lemonade, Mango, and Green Apple with Sour Spray.

Yesterdays were: Pink Lemonade, Blue Demon, Island Breeze, Monkey's Blood, and Watermelon.  We love us some good ole snow balls :)!!

I LOVE this picture of Kyle and Sophie.  He is such an awesome Dad!
VBS came to an end last night.  It has really been a fun week.  I can say that because with me not working, it isn't near as hectic as the years past.  Heidi's friends, Abi & Maddie, rode with us the past two nights.  Such sweet girls.

I got to sit by Sophie girl on the way to church :). 

Good ole Papa :)!!
Okay.... love the decorations.  Everyone always goes all out with decor.  Embrace yourself.  Such wonderful talent.





















Karter & Brayden......
We had a blast doing recreation.  The kiddos played tug-o-war Wednesday night & we played Soggy Bottom relay race last night where they soak sweat pants, put them on, and run around the pole and then pass it off.  Very fun!




Love these silly pics :)!!

This was the count up until Tuesday night.  Praise The Lord :)!!!
And look at my sweet Karter Man yesterday..... such a handsome and sweet rascal.  I love how he doesn't care that the girls out number him.  He still does little boy stuff and it amazes me :)!! Love watching the difference in him and his sisters.
Last nights pics....





And this was a treat to me yesterday :)!!!!  So thankful Rylee loves her blanket Heidi gave her.  Makes me feel good :)!  I Love to give useful gifts :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment