Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pet Peeves

It has been a while since I have done a blog like this.  So embrace your self :)!!  I really should call this things that gross me out / pet peeves. 

 - White socks w dress shoes

- Nails on a chalk board

- Kissing animals. Like major gross out.  I understand you love them, but really?? Don't let them kiss you in the mouth.

- Yellow teeth... some people can't help it, but for me.... I just really like white teeth.

- People complaining---  I mean why? Why do some people have to complain about EVERYTHING?

- Women with hairy legs- I'm not talking prickly legs, but like HAIRY legs.  Ya know?  Which that brings me to prickly arm pits. YUCK! SHAVE!

- When kc loads the dish washer- Bless his heart.  He loads the dish washer and I re-load it.  He just sticks the dishes in there.  No rhyme or reason.  Just stuff here or there and it seems like he only is able to fit about 10 dishes when I can get like the entire cabinet haha!

 - Public restrooms that have a handle on the inside of the door. Or if they do then put the garbage can close to the door so I can open it with a paper towel, hold with my foot and throw the paper away.

- A smell good candle in the store that only lasts ab 5 minutes after you burn it.

- Liars. White lies or big ones... just don't tell one. 

- Belly rings on older women- I had one when I was in high school, but when I became a Mom to me that was time to take it out.  I regret even getting it because the hole is always there.

- Kyle's long toe nails.... I pick on him all the time.  They get so sharp and have cut me before LOL!

- Uni-brow - Come on.... y'all tweeze or get waxed.

- People that don't/won't wear their seatbelt. Really??  It only saves lives.  Or let's just say it has saved more than it hasn't.

- Tattoos that make no sense - If you are going to put something permanent on your body, make sure it has meaning.  I don't mind tattoos, but I like to know the story behind them. 

- Responding with "K" or "OK"- this seriously drives me INSANE!!  It takes no extra strength to simply reply back with an..... ok I am about to do this.... if you have to say ok.  Or heck even alright is better than k or ok.  Just a huge pet peeve of mine!  Huge!! It's rude to me.  Plus people that just read your texts and it tells you they have read them, but then they don't respond.  That's another kicker.  Makes me feel like I have wasted my time even texting you.

- Smacking- just chew with your mouth closed.  Even when chewing gum.

- Gulping- like when someone is drinking and they swallow soooooooo LOUD!!! 

***Anyway.... that's really all that has been bothering me lately haha! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey nice post..

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin...

    Keep in touch..
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't let anyone load my dishwasher either! I like them in there a certain way...my family thinks I'm crazy :) Also, I love my dogs, but I don't let them lick me anywhere especially not the mouth. I seriously gag when I see people who do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly feel the need to go whiten my teeth! LOL

    ReplyDelete