Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tumbling Showcase, VBS, Of course Soph Story

 I just had to show off my beautiful Heidi girl in that picture :)!!  My friend Amy tagged me in it on facebook from Awards Day and it is so good to me.

Anyway, Friday night was Heidi's Tumbling Showcase.  She did so good.  We really enjoyed the show :)!!

 
 
 We are so proud of the young girl Heidi is :)!!! Makes me smile everyday.
 And here is my crab painting from the other night.  I wasn't sure if I was going to hang it anywhere in the house because it just wasn't my favorite, but it looks okay in Kmans room :).
 And here is how I colored the lemons.... I let them soak in their designated color for about 20-30 minutes and then put them on a cookie sheet and froze them for 2 days.

 So this jello thing was an experiment failure.  I had saw on Pinterest a cool trifle bowl of different colored slushies.  So I got the bright idea to try that with jello.  BUST!  I thought I could chill the jello in round cake pans and then take out and put in bowl. HA!  So that's why the bottom is so nice and smooth and the other is chopped up LOL!  Plus the pink and orange ran together :/..... so looks like a big blob.

 Anyway, I know this blog is jumping from here to Cancun!  But Sophie started swimming lessons yesterday.  She did soooo good.  Heidi and Karter both cried after I left them at lessons.  Kman cried for about a week.  Not Sophie girl.  Nope she went right on and had fun. 


 After lessons, we were on our way home.  Well Sophie wanted to sit in the booster seat, and my only agreement to letting her is if she stays seated.  Well I should have learned by now not to trust her.  She gets out of it every time.  But for some reason she convinced me otherwise yesterday.  We got on main street and she was telling me how she wants a "Harry pah-tie".... aka 1Direction.  So as she was telling me about her party plans, I was steadily telling her to get back like she was supposed to & how if we wreck she will fall out, etc.  Y'all I am still laughing thinking about it.  Call me mean, but she won't get out again.  I did feel terrible when I saw the bump on her head.

I did a break check and apparently she was out of her seat more than I thought.  She ended up upside down and SCREAMING!!!!  She kept saying she couldn't get up.  Heidi & I were laughing uncontrollably.  Of course being the bad Momma that I am, I had to get a picture.  Oh & pull over on a side street to calm her down and buckle her back up.
 I then felt so bad that we went and each got a snow biz :)!  That would be a Strawberry Shortcake, Blue Demon, Praline, Banana, & Frog in a Blender LOL!
 See her little mark above her right eye? I felt sooo bad :(!!!
 Okay... on to VBS..... I LOVE Ino during VBS time.  Everyone goes out of their way to make sure their rooms are decorated to the "WOW" status.  This is the 4 year old room..... Kman's room..... so awesome.




 And just some more that I got.... I plan to walk around to each room to get pictures....


 Hard to tell, but there is a Carousel Swing to the left in this picture.... it actually moves :)!!! Very neat.





 I love watching our kids when they don't know I am watching.  Just to see how they interact.  Kade & Kman were talking about something.  I wish I knew what :).
 And last night was Spaghetti.  Karter Man ate 3 plate fulls of Spaghetti LOL!

 Okay and here is Soph at crafts.... she has her shirt sleeves tied up and the pony tail (no bow of course per her request).

 And the matching Colquett 5 :)!!

 Kyle and I are helping with Recreation.  He and Paul were testing last nights game :)!!! 

We get to have Heidi..... so of course I got snap shots of her :)!!


Hope you all have a fabulous week :)!!!  We are about to go hit the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment