Monday, June 24, 2013

Sick Kitty, Facetime Fun, 4 Parties, Tired Mommy.

I thought I would start you off with Sophie really getting down with Ice Ice Baby.  Funny stuff to me.

The next few pictures are from last week when Hank stayed with us.



Thursday Heidi got a package in the mail.  She was so excited.  Babee bought her more Heidi Heckelbeck books and had them shipped to her.  She has already finished 1 of them :)! 
And I was equally excited because Tyler's birthday gift came in.  25 Vintage records.  I really think he was just as excited as I was.
Okay so Thursday we noticed that Lovey started really acting different.  She wouldn't move.  She would hardly open her eyes, wouldn't eat or drink.  So I was worried sick about her.  Y'all know I am not an "animal lover".  I don't mind looking at them because my children love them, but as far as having them all over me.... I just can't handle.  I don't like feeling like I have a hair ball LOL!  BUT when they are sick, I can't help myself.  I don't like to see any animal suffer.

Thursday was kind of a rough day, so Mom asked if we wanted to come eat supper at her house to change up our scenery.  I jumped right on it.  I took Lovey so she could check her out with me. 


We managed to get her to drink some and to eat some Vienna's.  So we were still unsure what was going on, but had hope.

Silly Sophie girl... waving and telling me she is "Hollywood" LOL!

I already had a roast in the crockpot, so I took it with us and mom did these fabulous chicken fingers wrapped in bacon.  SOOOOO yummy!
After supper, we were hanging out in Moms kitchen and Karter ran in, but wasn't saying anything.  Well I told him to go back and shut the door.  The are so bad about leaving the doors open and flies coming in.  Well then I felt bad :(!  Heidi came in a few seconds later crying.  She had fallen off the monkey bars and hurt her arm.  I was holding her and checking it out and noticed her nose was bleeding too.  Poor baby girl got hurt.  Thank the good Lord she didn't break it.  It was just really sore for a couple days.  We iced it with frozen peas :)!
Once Heidi started feeling better, we all jumped on the golf cart and rode around.  Sophie conked out.
So me, Sophie, and Lovey headed home.  Wouldn't you know when I got home one of the chickens had flown out and pooped everywhere LOL!!! Gotta love city farm life baahaaa!
And here was Lovey Dovey that night after we got in.... (left).
And glory hallelujah!  By Friday morning she was almost her old self.  Was trying to play with Sissy.  She even drank some warm milk. 


And was peaking in the door..... which meant she was walking :)!!



We aren't real sure what happened.  Seems like some kind of poison.  Kyle said could have been a poisonous bug or frog even. 
Kyle called while Soph was checking on Lovey.  I loved watching how entertained he was.  I haven't seen him smile so much while facetiming (except the first time we got to) as he was while Sophie played with the kitties.


..... maybe it was because she was semi-torturing Sissy with a kabob stick.

Anyway, Friday afternoon Amanda took Heidi to get a pedicure :)!! She gave her a gift certificate for her birthday & Heidi insisted that Amanda had to take her and not me.  She had a great time :)!! Her toes are pretty and bright pink.
Saturday was incredibly busy.  We had 3 parties Saturday and 1 Sunday.  We have done 3 parties before, but what made these so hectic was 1 of them was at 2 in Dothan and 1 was 3 in Opp.  Heidi really wanted to go to her friend Madelyn's and I really felt like she needed to.  So it worked out and the babies rode with Nana and Grandmama to Frazier's in Dothan and we went to Madelyn's, but left after 30 minutes and headed to Dothan.  It was very rushed for about 30 minutes.  But worked out.

Here are our precious kiddos at Kayleigh's 1st birthday.  Party #1:



Sophie looking like she was the Queen of the little pool.
Our kids are a lot like me.  We love watching the birthday boy/girl open their gifts.
Party #2:
And finally.... Party #3:




3 days apart and 3 years old :)!!!

MeMe went with us to Frazier's party.  After his party, we went to the  mall.  Madelyn had on this super cute skirt that came from Justice and Heidi thought she just had to have it.  Meme agreed.... but at my expense of course haha!  That store always breaks me. 
We were hungry because we hadn't eaten.  The kids ate at the parties, and Drew ordered Dominos, so they had some of that and I did try a small piece of the Hawaiian.  It was very good.  But anyway, that was more of  a snack :)! So we ate in the Food Court.

How stinking handsome is this little man?  His maturity and sweetness just lights my face up.
MeMe & Soph walking to the car.
Of course the hot light was on at Krispy Kreme.  MeMe and I LOVE us some hot donuts.  So we pulled in and got none other than 2 dozen hehe!
We finally got home after 10 and crashed.  MeMe stayed with us :)!! That was nice having her here yesterday morning.  We were so tired that we over slept and got up at 7:40 and all had to get a bath.  So she bathed them while I got one. 

After church we came home to eat, change, and get ready for #4 for the weekend.

I also went ahead and cleaned the chickens bin.  They are getting so big....
And then after a storm rolled through, we headed to Enterprise to celebrate Atlas turning 1.

Here is Heidi's fabulous Justice outfit hehe....

Y'all, I just cannot get enough of this handsome kid..... I think because I see his Daddy every time I look at him.



The birthday boy..... such a cutie....
Kman asked to get on my shoulders as we were sitting down.  I definitely took that opportunity :)!! He likes to stick to himself sometimes, so I loved it.




This one is cute to me.... her face just shows how much fun she was having.




After the party, we headed to Publix.  I had to pick up some cat food and something yummy to snack on for our ladies class.
I am seriously wanting to learn to coupon and thinking about going to Publix to do it.  That store was amazing.  And some of the things were cheaper than what I can get locally, plus if I have coupons then even better. 
Anywho... on to a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment