Sunday, May 1, 2011

Heidi's 5th Birthday

Saturday was my sweet first born's birthday party. Her actual birthday is May 1st :)!!! This year she picked a Hello Kitty theme.... so she is now to the age to tell me what she wants to do for her party and then I go with it.

I really enjoyed putting this one together. Lots of fun :)!! So I thought I would share some pictures with you. Sorry they weren't up last night, but Kyle had to go to work and didn't get home until 11:15... so by the time I got the kiddos to sleep, I was too tired to blog.

These were the cookies that were in the treat bag.


All the table and chairs.... getting ready....

Kyle recruited Jonathan to help him hang everything.

I recruited Amanda, Meredith, and Cindy to help me *L*!! It takes all of us to entertain the kiddos and try to do something productive *L*!

This was Friday night....

Finished Product.... after all this hard work, they were just okay to me.... I think they would have been better with white chocolate, but that's just me.

These cake pops were so unbelievably good.

One of the table decorations...

Another table decoration...

And the last table decoration....

These precious goody bags took a lot of time to make. I probably spent a total of almost 4 hours on them.

Homemade Hello Kitty Balloon.....
Finishing touches.....


Fun game to add to the chaos *L*!

Pinata.....

Birthday Girl.....

Karter was ready and waiting....

Silly Heidi and Amanda

Side view.... minus the bread, meat & Cheese tray.....








Kyle came up with this decoration :)



These were soooo good. Chocolate covered vanilla oreos with pink sugar sprinkles.

And then Hello Kitty arrived.... BUT I didn't "warn" Heidi about her coming, so she never did warm up to her.








Heidi's friend Madie...



Beautiful Sara Catherine....







This picture cracks me up.... the dark polka dot on the front of her dress looks like she pee'd in her pants to me.


Nana and her parents...





Sweet Sisters....












Checking out the chickens and ducks....



In case you don't know Heidi, she doesn't like attention... she gets very bashful... so she wasn't even wanting to blow her candle out at first, but she finally warmed up.







Aunt Angela, Miley Grace, and Shelly Kate


Sophie won't have any problem digging in to her cake at her 1st birthday.


Tawny and Rylan



And the food is served.....









I LOVE this picture of Shelly Kate!













I thought that picture was pretty of Meredith looking up at the camera.




Present time....


Ashton and Caroline....



Pinata time!!!








I really love these pictures of Samantha and Oki







And the candy falls....



Jamie Leigh and Sophie Lynne












After Heidi's party, we went to Presley's party and then came home to play with MG & SK. Heidi had to try on one of her new birthday outfits :)!








She got her a Justin Bieber shirt to wear to SK's party.


My letter to Heidi.....

Heidi,

Words cannot describe how happy you make me. You were my first born. It was love at first sight. Becoming a mom was always something I wanted to be blessed to do in life and God granted me that wish. You and I have always had that special bond between a mother and daughter. You have been a Mommy's Little Girl since May 1, 2006. When I found out that you were a girl, words cannot describe how happy I was. I went and bought all the pink frilly stuff I could.... your dad on the other hand bought you a camoflauge onesie that had a ruffle on the butt *L* and an Alabama pink outfit.

You most definitely made all my dreams come true and you made mommyhood become exactly what I hoped it would be. You are still a very kind, tender hearted little girl. Very sweet little girl. I love you with all my heart and as you and I like to say..... "Like a fat kid loves cake" :)!! You are 100% MY Sunshine!!!! I am a blessed Mommy to have a daughter like you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment