Thursday, July 7, 2011

Interesting Facts About Me

I thought it would be neat just to tell you a little bit about me. Perhaps stuff some of you don't know. Then again.... all of you may know all of it :)!!

  • My favorite color is blue. Really any shade of blue.
  • I'm addicted to Kelley's Korner Blog and I don't even know her.
  • I LOVE planning my kids birthday parties
  • I feel guilty if I "drink" calories
  • I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day most days.... sometimes more.
  • I have this "thing" with stains.... and I Shout almost everything.
  • I don't have just a "favorite" food....
  • My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
  • I LOVE cereal and I go through withdrawals if I don't have it at least for one meal a deal.
  • I don't have a "favorite" cereal either... I'll eat most any kind except I do not like Plain Cheerios nor Plain Corn Flakes
  • I LOVE sweets.... most all kind of sweets
  • I don't really like hotdogs. They have grown to me a little, but still not my favorite
  • I'm addicted to putting my kids clothes in their closets a certain way in a certain spot and they HAVE to go there *L*!
  • I pop my neck often
  • I don't know how to swim on top of water... or rather I know how, but I can't get the rhythm together with getting air and moving my arms.... kind of like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time.
  • I once had a wart right under my bottom lip and had to have it burnt off
  • I don't know how to sew, but really want to learn how.
  • I LOVE food... all kinds of food and I LOVE to cook or try to cook.
  • Never had a broken bone
  • Got a belly ring when I was 16, but took it out when I got pregnant with Heidi.
  • I shave my legs everyday
  • I do not like coffee... not even a little bit... no matter how badly I want to.
  • I Love to send cards... just little encouragements to random people.
  • I Like to look at animals, but I'm not a big fan of petting them.
  • I don't mind laundry
  • I don't mind loading the dish washer, but I really don't like unloading it.
  • I'm not a race fan
  • I don't like politics
  • I'm not a big public dancer.... but the kids and I can most definitely cut loose :)!
  • I wish I could sing pretty
  • My children are my everything. I LOVE being a mother.
  • I don't have a favorite flower
  • I have 2 pair of Croc flip flops... my black ones hurt my feet and my brown ones don't.
  • I really enjoy football season although I know nothing about football.
  • I grewt up Auburn and still am really.... BUT it's hard because Kyle is a HUGE Alabama fan.
  • I LOVE being pregnant.... sickness and all. I would be a great Surrogate mother, but I couldn't do it because of the attachment issue.
  • I can function pretty well on very little sleep.
  • I wash all 3 of my kids clothes separately
  • I did not have to have a curfew much because I always was ready to go to bed super early.
  • I absolutely LOVED my 4Runner and actually cried when we sold it.
  • I get dizzy easily. Can't go in circles at all!
  • I don't go many places without my camera
  • I never had to get braces although I wanted them soooo badly and the closest thing I could get to them were royal blue spacers
  • I HATE my white kitchen
  • I do NOT like my legs
  • I am not a dark meat fan
I am sure there are a gazillion other things I could say, but I am honestly super tired.... so I'm going to hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment