Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend & Monday already gone.... Whoa Nelly!

I'm telling you, the days just go by faster and faster. We have had a great past few days. I guess everyday except today since the end of last week has been a little yucky. It is funny because like I have said before it is like we don't know what to do when we HAVE to be inside. We LOVE being outside.

The kids love riding the dirt bike with their Daddy. Karter actually fell asleep on it Saturday *L*!


Karter Man on Sissy's little 4 wheeler:


Last Wednesday I had a wonderful lunch date! Amanda, Heidi, Tyler, and My Mom!


I can't seem to get Kyle leaving off my mind. It seems that everything we do now I relate to it. For instance.... he was mowing the yards this afternoon... well he came to talk to me and kept the lawnmower idling... well it all of a sudden starting spewing oil..... What would I have done had that happened to me?? I honestly don't know that I would have reacted as Kyle did and run get a bucket. OR last night there was a HUGE wood spider in the house. I hate spiders... I mean HATE spiders. I don't like to step on them because of the crunch and the goosh *YUCK*.... so what would I have done? Before I would have gotten my courage up to do it, it would have crawled under the dresser.... oh my! And then Josh woke us up about 5 am barking at a silly cat and Kyle got up to tell him to hush.... I'm going to have to start doing THAT if I have to?!?!? AHHHHH My mind seems to be racing 90 to nothing!

Anyway.... just let me tell you... I made a super delicious breakfast last Thursday night. I made pancakes, biscuits, eggs, sausage, and this delightful Omelet with cheese, salsa, and a little sour cream. It was OH SO FINE!!! Tonight's dinner was fried chicken breast, mac n cheese shells, fresh peas, fresh corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls. It wasn't too shabby :)!



Beautiful Heidi Leigh got to spend A LOT of time with her KyKy last week :)!! She sure does enjoy him being home in the summers. Here is a picture he took of her and sent to my phone. She was playing dance recital.


So while Heidi stayed with them.... Kyle and I had an idea to try the babies in opposite beds. Karter WANTED to go to sleep in Sophie's bed. He honestly just layed down in her bed and went to sleep. I really thought because of that it was going to be a good night. Well.... not so much! We had several rough nights last week.... that being one of them. I think he forgot he was in there and woke up SCREAMING!!!!! I ended up being up with both he and Sophie that night... back and forth. Sometimes that makes it hard to function the next morning.... BUT I actually drank a cup of coffee the next morning and I liked it?!?!?!? If you all know one thing about me... you know I HATE coffee!!! I LOVE Cappuccino but HATE coffee.


And here's where he ended up. He eventually wets his bed and most of the time ours. *LOL* Let me tell you.... one day last week Heidi was staying away from home and Karter was in our bed. Well all of a sudden at 4am Kyle JUMPED up out of bed saying that Karter had peed on him. Well I told him that he changed his diaper in the dark so maybe he didn't put it on really well. Well he turned the bathroom light on and Kman had somehow taken his diaper COMPLETELY off!! So his back was facing me and his front facing Kyle and he literally peed all over Kyle. Like a stream of warm water *L*! I laughed and laughed!



Friday night was just a hang out night. It was raining, so Kyle and I both ate cereal for supper and I fixed a corndog for the kids. We had a Netflix movie come in, so Karter and I snuggled on the couch and Kyle and Soph snuggled in the recliner and we watched it.


Oh boy.... okay everyday the kids think they HAVE to have like 10 pop cycles a piece. Sophie has even become addicted to them *L*!!


Well this happened to be the night I was cooking breakfast.... Kyle was outside in a storm working on a boat motor. Well I got to hearing some noises from the bathroom that just didn't sound like innocent behavior *L*! I went in there and there was pee everywhere. Karter had tee-teed in the potty and Sophie was playing ALL in it!!! OH MY YUCK!! Of course she was already wet along with everything else and already had the urine all over her hands... so I had to take a picture.


Sophie is fascinated with pee in the potty and Karter is fascinated with flushing the big potty. His teachers at Kids World say he isn't doing well there. He has no interest. I just don't understand. He does so well at home and even last night we ate Pizza Hut after church and he told us he had to tee-tee so Kyle took him and he went. How can he be potty trained in some places but not in others?

Anyway.... Saturday morning he was walking around with Heidi's head band in his hair saying, "I pretty".... *L*!



This was Saturday before I had their lunch fixed. Kyle hooked Netflix up to the TV and put Bob The Builder on and these two were glued to the TV *L*! He said it was my new babysitter *haha*!


Saturday night we got all dressed up and went to his cousin, Neal's, Cocktail Party in Andalusia. Neal is marrying a beautiful girl named, Anna, in August.... so this was pretty much just like a shower for them. Of course we were like one of the 3 not drinking. We still had a great time though. We were able to hang out and talk with some friends that we haven't seen in a long time.


Before we went to the party, we went by the Hospital and saw our friends, Gregg & Meredith Ramer and met their precious baby boy, Asher. He has got a HEAD full of hair! So precious! She had him Saturday... which was earlier than planned. She was scheduled to do a section on Tuesday. Asher just had other plans :)!! He weighed 8lbs 2 oz and was 21 3/4" long. MUCH bigger than any of their children have been at birth.


I haven't went shopping for me in a really long time. I have a hard time spending money on me and not my kids. So with that being said, everything I own is pretty much dated. The dress I wore Saturday night is actually the dress I wore to homecoming my senior year. After the football game, we went to my house and I changed into this dress for about on hour. That tells you how old it is *L*!


Of course my little Diva Child was ALL about dressing up. She LOVED watching me try on different dresses and of course she had to try on one. She wore this dress all night...!!!


After the party we made our rounds and gathered all the children :)!

It rained most all day Sunday too.... just like a constant misty rain. So we didn't get to play outside yesterday either. Bummer!

Here is Sophie last night in the Nursery :)!! She thinks she is something else. She is getting braver and braver with her walking. Probably another week and she will be full force!


Here's Heidi Bug last night with another fancy dress on :)!! She LOVES dressing up and she loves dangly earrings.


She has all sorts of interesting ways of fixing her hair.... here's one of them : (Tonight it is in a braid and she's wanting it to be curly in the morning). Tyler has been over here all evening and he learned to braid via You-tube. How about that?



Sophie actually enjoyed Heidi "helping" her walk. The walked 'round and 'round this place!


Little Kman:


He is such a sweet little boy.... and he LOVES his Mommy :)!!

Here is a picture of KyKy braiding Heidi's hair:


I was going through some pictures and I found these. I guess H took these of MeMe and Soph with my phone before we left on a bike ride.



Kyle, Tyler, & I rode the kiddos on the bikes to my dads house. My dad got on his bike and rode back to my house with us :)!! It was such a nice day for a bike ride. I really REALLY enjoy it. Great workout too!

Okay here is my rabbit for the night..... I am watching Cake Boss on TLC and OMG they have made this humongous Tranchila (sp?). Why on EARTH would anyone want that for their cake and why would anyone even eat it? That blows my mind. I can't even look at the TV.

Okay tonight the humidifier is hooked up in Karter's room so we are going to see if that helps him.

Anyway.... I hope you enjoy this video of Karter.... He's been saying, "I'm a Man......" I guess he got camera shy *L*!


No comments:

Post a Comment