Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty low key weekend....

Well to be honest.... I was super sleepy last night and I crashed on the couch instead of blogging :)!! I was having a hard time holding my eyes open.

Friday night was a pretty simple night. We ate at Howard's with my Mom and Tyler. It was good, but the kids were tired.... pretty whiny. After we ate, we came home and the girls ended up staying with mom. That was Sophie's first time "really" away from home. It worked out because Saturday morning we got up and Karter and I mowed the grass while Kyle weed eated.... so we were able to get it finished pretty quick. The girls were ready to come home... so Babee brought them home around lunch.

Here is a picture of Kman that morning.... I thought his shirt says a lot :)!!!
Heidi enjoyed playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler, baby wash, and baby oil :)!!


That afternoon Mom, Heidi, and I left and headed to Montgomery! We met Kyles mom, her friend Suzanne, my sweet cousin Abby, and her roommate Molly at Olive Garden. After we ate, us 3, Cindy, and Suzanne went to the Shakespeare Festival and watched Menopause: The Musical. It was really funny. I recommend it to any woman. It would be fun to go watch with a group of girlfriends.

Here's a picture of me, Heidi, and Mom at the show:
Heidi ended up getting a fever :(!! I think it was her ear because she was complaining of it hurting.

Heidi's first show:


Kyle must have missed me :)!! When I got home... this was on our bathroom mirror. It is still there :)!!! I haven't wanted to wash it off yet. I thought it was sooooooo sweet.

Yesterday Sophie's allergies started acting up :(!! She's so pitiful. Her nose is awful, eyes running, and she is sneezing like crazy.


You can tell a little bit about her eyes here:


Mom picked the kids up from Kids World today and took them to her house. Kyle and I went out there when I got off... and she cooked supper :)!! Super yummy!

KyKy was playing with the kiddos....



I guess Tyler took these pictures.... I was going through them and found them on here *L*!



We got home not long after 8. We gave the kids a bath at moms house so it turned out well because Soph fell asleep on the rode home.

So look where Karter's finger is:



He fell asleep this way *L*! He is so funny! If you asked him what he has in there, he'll say, "Boogars" *LOL*! Such a bad habit!

So anyway.... it has been a great few days... we got a much needed rain today. I know the farmers are happy about that :)!

PS: Please say a prayer for Kyle's maternal grandmother. She's having hip surgery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment