Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kyle's Working Late - Practice Night For Me???

Well.... it is 10:41pm and Kyle is at work :(!! He is actually working in Georgianna.... so once he leaves the store it is still a good drive home. No fun! This was a good trail run for me tonight though. I had already thawed out chicken fingers, so I wanted to go ahead and cook them. My brother picked the kids up from KW and they were all here when I got here.

Supper was so yummy! I seasoned the fingers with Creole, put them all in a big pan and then poured probably 1/2 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing in it.... they cooked for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You talk about FFFINEE!! So good! Then I cooked green beans, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and mac n cheese with it. Thankfully I had Tyler here to help entertain the kids for the most part. Sophie and Karter were pretty clingy and wanted me... so I would cook with one of them on my hip when I needed to.

Last night Bug stayed with Babee and KyKy. She is going to miss her KyKy like crazy when he goes back to Troy. She could literally spend every second with him. Anyway.... I always tell him to send me pictures of her throughout the day when he has her. So first thing this morning I texted him and said, "How is my beautiful first born?" And anyway later on I got this picture of her playing barbies and watching TV:

Tyler learned how to do a "Fish Tail" braid. He has GOT to teach my how to french braid... or I guess I can watch youtube like he did.

Anyway Mama and Tyler ate supper with us. After I cleaned the kitchen, Tyler and I rode the big kids on the bikes to the park. We had such a good time!




Kyle actually had to leave Georgianna and go back to Geneva to get a compressor and then go back to Georgianna.... so he stopped by on his way through and grabbed a plate of supper and saw us at the park :)

I have no idea HOW I didn't get dizzy. Kyle actually brought that to my attention *L*!! We had such a fun time on this thing.... we couldn't stop laughing.





Karter man thought the airplane was a little too cRaZy of a ride for him.... so he stuck to "Barney". And yes he is in a tshirt and a pullup *L*!! Everyone around should be thankful he at least has on a pullup. He was naked and I did put that on him before we left.



Jody, Babee, and Sophie rode the golf cart to the park. Soph was so sleepy.... she conked out!

Anyway after we got home, My dad came over and Kyle's mom. Dad was going to hang out and help with baths, etc.... BUT Jaycee decided to take Karter's dirty diaper and carry it all over the yard running from everyone and it smelt AWFUL!!! She was snatching it EVERYWHERE! And anyway she jumped on my dad and he had poop and the smell on him.... so he had to go home and shower.

KyKy stayed for a while and rocked Heidi bug to sleep. It took Kman and Soph a little while to go to sleep. Karter Man was soooooo whiny.

Kyle will be way past midnight before he is home :(!! I don't mind him working late, but it's the drive home so late that concerns me.

Anyway.... SOOOO glad tomorrow is Friday!! Thank goodness. Kyle's on call :( so that always limits us to what we can do.

Welp I am about to pass out.... so good night everyone!! Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yea I smelled your Dad when he walked in the door and Sierra too. :) Too Funny!!

    ReplyDelete