Thursday, July 28, 2011

It Still Fits :)!!!!!!!!



To be honest, I was really tired last night so I didn't blog. Plus we are watching, "The Lincoln Lawyer" and it is really good. It has Matthew Maconahay (sp?), Ryan Phillipe, umm lots of well known actors. ... and anyway it's hard to stop watching it to blog.

The picture above is of the girls yesterday morning. They matched... just opposite articles of clothing :) So bug wanted their picture taken.

Kyle got off pretty early today, so he came home and mowed our very tall grass. I ran to the store when I got off and then when I pulled up in the drive, here's what I saw:

Our side door was COMPLETELY shattered. We leave our side door open 95% of the time... so it was so strange tonight to have to close the main door. I guess I see a Lowe's trip in the near future :)!!

The only thing is having to be extremely careful because of the glass being everywhere and the kids playing outside. Kyle said that he thinks a rock hit it while he was mowing grass. Heidi said she thought someone broke in *L*!!

As you know, it is SUPER hard to keep clothes on Karter Man. When we are home, he wants his clothes off. It really doesn't bother me or Kyle.... it drives my mom nuts *L*!! And possibly our neighbors? HA!! So anyway... finally got him to put these Sponge Bob undies on. It is hard to tell, but they are held together in the back by a clothes pen.

These two are really starting to get close :)!!!
Sophie started saying, "Jaycee" tonight. She says it plain as day.... so I got a couple videos of us getting her to say it :)!!


OK at the end of this video you'll hear Heidi say, "COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE".... no worries.... she was showing us the birds all lined up on the tower up the road. We noticed them all on it the other night riding bikes.


Kyle resting with Jaycee:


Little Tiny has been walking around all afternoon :)!


The girls wanted to sit on Daddy's work truck.


Well.... Kman managed to shed his boxers *L*!!! It's hard to take any picture of him that doesn't show his naked body *haha*!



I absolutely love this picture of Sophie holding MeMe's hand and looking up at her... how precious?



Okay so.... today at work we were all talking about our wedding dresses, etc. Well that got my wheels to turning. So my Dad brought over my wedding dress tonight ;)!! OF COURSE I had to try it on :)!! It still fits much to my surprise :)!! Heidi was ALLLLLLLL about it... and Sophie and Karter really were too. I think it is the first time I have seen it since our beautiful wedding almost 7 years ago (August 14th will be 7 years).

My handsome groom....

Heidi was the photographer *L*! (And yes that's my lovely "craft" table behind me.... gotta make do while we can *L*).


While I was putting the dress on, the door bell rang.... (remember this is past 9:00 *L*.... most people are winding down.... but our night is still going strong *haha*) And I immediately thought... OMG... here I am in my WEDDING DRESS and there's someone at the door... haha... thankfully it was Tyler and his friend Jayna.


The bottom of my train... I forgot how long it was.... we didn't spread it out to get a picture tonight.... I didn't want to chance it getting dirty.






Heidi was my "Maid of Honor" ha!

Tomorrow we are having a going away party for my friend, Delicia.... so that on the stove is homemade chips (Tortillas, pam, sugar, and cinnamon).... and I made some yummy fruit dip to dip them in. (Like real fruit dip... strawberries, kiwi, peach, apples, apple jelly, etc....)
Okay we finally finished that movie and I recommend it. Very good! So needless to say we had a wonderful evening :)! I love evenings full of family, love, good eatin', and laughter. What could be better?

I will say it's 11:24pm... Kyle is outside trying to "get" a cat because one of our chickens died earlier this week :(.... thankfully not by Josh this time. We are pretty sure a cat got it.... there were feathers EVERYWHERE like there was really a good fight. And sure enough.... Kyle went outside for something and saw a cat sneaking up to the chicken pen. He is also trying to figure out a way to get the dogs to stay in the fence. We are dog sitting my dads dogs for a couple days while they do some yard work... and Sadie is a smart cookie :)!! I told Kyle earlier today that she would dig out... and sure enough.... she's already out. So he's out there putting bricks around the fence to try to prevent her from escaping.

Anyway.... I will end it with a Sophie video :)!!! Have a great weekend!!! We're going tomorrow night to register for dance and buy school supplies.... Oh my goodness.... *tear*!

No comments:

Post a Comment