Tuesday, September 6, 2011

14 Months 11 Days

14 months 11 days

That's the age Karter was on June 26, 2010. It just hit me this weekend.... like SMACK in the face... Sophie is 14 months old... OMG!!! And then today is the 14 month 11 day mark for Sophie. It's amazing the difference in the 2 of them at the same age. AMAZING!! To me there is a vast difference. Karter was still "baby-ish" at this age. My word he didn't walk until Sophie was 2 months old *L*! Sophie is very growny. She runs everywhere. She speaks so well and can pretty much tell me what is wrong.

What is Sophie doing at this stage of her life?

*She can say all sorts of words: Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Papa, Babee, MeMe, KyKy, Izzy, Jaycee, Juice, Hot, and now my mind has gone blank *L*!
*She'll just come tell me she wants her juice. If she hurts something, she'll come tell me and show me what happened.
*She completely understands what "hot" means and will say it sometimes in the bathwater, at the stove, and with some food.
*She weighed 17.5 lbs last week
* She walks/runs everywhere
* She still wears 6-12 month clothes. Sometimes bigger sizes.... it just depends on the brand.
*She wears a size 2-3 shoe
*She sleeps all night most nights. She has gotten up probably 5 nights out of the 20 days Kyle has been gone.
*She comprehends soooooo well. If you ask her to do something, she'll do it.
*She will get the remote to the TV and turn it on and off. She knows it goes to the TV.
*She is a sweet greeter. She loves to speak to people.
* She is still a VERY good eater.
*She still has a quick temper. She is so sweet 98% of the time, but when that 2% temper kicks in.... WHOA NELLY!
*She can tell you who people are in pictures.
*She absolutely LOVES to Dance!!
*She can do the 1,2,3 with you.
*She'll hum the A,B,Cs.
**And so much more than I am forgetting to mention I am sure.

Over the weekend I have been thinking about her age and picturing the past and this past year.... and I really think it would have been much easier had Karter of been as mature at this age as she is. I literally had 2 babies.... 2 different ages.... and 2 different needs. Sophie honestly acts like she will turn 2 tomorrow. She is very mature.

HAHA I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't potty train before Kman. *L*!! Wouldn't that be a heck of a note?



No comments:

Post a Comment