Thursday, September 1, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Wow!! What a great weekend we have had. I LOVE long weekends! Today has been pretty low key.... it has been an incredibly messy day, but that is okay... we needed the rain SOOO bad! Tornado Sirens went off all morning. Don't you just love days when you feel like you got a lot accomplished? I do! I am doing the KinderMart Children's Clothing Sale in Enterprise... so I got A LOT of those items ironed and keyed on the computer. I was able to do a tile piece for a gift and helped Cindy do 4 (I think 4) of them, washed clothes, did the dishes, got the stuff ready for school tomorrow.... the only thing I kept putting off was mopping :(!!

Anyway.... Friday after work we went to Wally World and then to Gantt. We had a great time. It was nice and relaxing :)!! With the Tropical Storm out there the weather wasn't too great, but it was still nice. Karter isn't all about the Lake Water. I think it's the not knowing what is in there and not being able to detect how deep it is that bothers him. Heidi and Sophie of course are all about it. Heidi loved it until she jumped in and a shell cut her heel. It was all over for Mrs. Dramatic then :)!!

My camera battery died Saturday Morning :( So I had to take pictures with my phone. Unfortunately doing it that way it doesn't keep the pictures in order when I transfer them over and it was going to take tooooooooo much time to organize and put them in order. I think you'll still enjoy them though :)!

Heidi Leigh playing "Red Neck Horse Shoe"



Me and my girls!!!!


I really like this picture of the girls.... :) they are amazing sisters!


Little Tiny lets NOTHING stop her :)!! You'd think she was 3 not 14 months.


I love these pictures of Sophie & KyKy walking up the hill:



Sophie and Karter man.... these two are pretty tight!!


I went for a little "paddle" in the Kayak ( sp? ) and when i got back, Heidi thought she should wear it :)!


KyKy and a little Red Neck action.... if you look closely you can see the two white golf balls in mid throw.


Kman was still very interested in all the boats...


The boats still :)!! They were easy entertainment *L*!


Beautiful:



Heidi in a little running motion...



Sophie loved trying on the sunglasses :)!!



She is so brave.... Much braver than Kman. She seems to have NO worries....




This little girl will always have a Special Place in her Mommies heart :)


haha Looks like the boats got KyKy's attention too!


Two Peas in A Pod:


There was a dead fish that washed up on shore.... so my dad was burying it in the right picture.



These kids (and of course me too *BIG SMILE*) were so excited to see KyKy. We haven't seen him in 2 1/2 weeks. He left the same time Kyle did :(!


Soph and Papa enjoying some paddle time.




I honestly didn't think I'd be able to do it much, but I went all the way across the lake. My arms got sore, but not too bad and I didn't even feel anything yesterday. I guess toting a 17.5 lb kid and a twenty something lb kid all the time helps *haha*.







Saturday afternoon Heidi and KyKy rode with the neighbor and his children on their boat. Heidi LOVED that.

That little spot close to the trees in the picture on the left is me :)



Me and my beautiful girls.... much to my surprise.... Karter wouldn't take a picture.


Saturday afternoon the grill was FIRED up :)!! KyKy actually did most of the grilling and then Yana took over when he and Heidi went to ride the boat. My Dad was helping Mr. Lunsford do something under the porch.


KyKy had a little help from a really cute little 2 year old boy :)!



Karter wanted to ride bikes so bad. He was heading to get on his Sissy's.



KyKy is "MAGIC"!!! He kept pulling stuff out of Heidi's ears :)!



Sweet Girls


Well we finally went on a bike ride... and made everyone happy *L*!! I am out of practice though. I felt like I could hardly go with Heidi.... so my dad traded bikes with me. That seemed to work better. So he rode Heidi on mine and I rode Sophie on his. Soph was making sure Nana wasn't going to leave her *LOL*!





Sophie sure did enjoy Grandmommy Faye's tea:



She took her a very nice and relaxing nap!!



Karter finally got a little brave and rode with KyKy.



That afternoon Drew, Lauri, Frazier, Aunt Kathy, and Uncle Victor came over for a visit.




We saw these footprints in the sand.... Heidi said they were a raccoons :)!!



This was taken not long after we woke up Saturday morning.


MORNING SUNSHINE :)!!



The Beautiful view....



Night Night Karter Man :)


Isn't this view just so appealing?? So peaceful and relaxing!

Friday night Heidi decided she needed to fix Papa's hair... she did pretty good actually *haha*!

Told you these pictures were out of order *LOL*!! This picture was actually taken Thursday night. KyKy skyped us... and he gave Heidi a big old smooch!! I tried to blog Thursday Night, but I crashed instead.
OH and guess what.... my rings are FIXED!!! So happy!! They look amazing and are so shiny. He was able to use the platinum I already had to fix it :)!! And you can't even tell that they broke. I got a good spill about getting them professionally cleaned often... so I will have to start doing that.



These were taken Thursday afternoon. Sophie loves to jump with Heidi and Karter.





My Beautiful Mother and I :)


How stinking cute is this little thing :)?

Maybe it's been a long time since I blogged??? Because these were taken Tuesday night. We went over to my Dad and Yana's to eat supper and then my BrAvE Daddy went to Wal-Mart with us. It was such a nice trip. That was his first time going with us Solo. When we got back in the car he said he didn't think I could have done that alone *L*!


Karter man likes to wear his Sissy's headbands (Makes his Daddy proud baahaaa) and do his "homework" while Heidi does hers.


I love it when all the kids sit together at the table. this was actually Wednesday morning before school. Spot bought Hardee's for them. You can see their school clothes on the couch in the background *L*.





HaHa Karter caught him a chicken....



Henry, Smally, and Molly (Heidi named them). Heidi is really worried about Smally (one in the middle). He is very small and she thinks something is wrong with him.


They were "helping" me feed them.
Look out Taylor Swift *L*!!!

This cracked me up. I found this in Heidi's homework folder on the keep at home side. And that "SuperDuper" sticker on it. I was in complete SHOCK that Mrs. Hightower gave this to Heidi and gave her a SUPERDUPER sticker when she colored the circles incorrectly *L*!! But thankfully it was a coloring sheet she got from Amanda's class after school and took it upon herself to do it *LOL*!! Made me feel better at least.

Sweet Sweet baby girls. They went with Babee to visit BigMama. I'm telling you.... they are such sweet sisters.

When I got off work Thursday we got a Snow Biz..... Karter decided to "wrestle" Sophie on the porch of the Snow Biz place. Cindy and I have decided that not only is he a boy.... but he is 2 too *L*!! Know what I mean?? Heidi never did go through the "2" thing... so this is new for me.


Last night we went to my Aunt Becky's and ate with all of the Messer's since Tyler and Abby were home from College.

Today we ate at Cindy's. Here are the kiddos together:





I tried to take a picture to show how much rain we got.... if you look like to the left of the wagon you can sorta tell... it was like a mini pond under our awning.

I hope you enjoy these videos. Sophie kept looking for Izzy and it was the sweetest, most cutest thing ever... and then her constantly saying "More, More.... More" while she eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment