Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OMG Heidi Can Almost Read!!!

Here's Sophie facetiming her Daddy Sunday afternoon. Isn't it so sweet and cute?

Whew.... the kids were ILL this afternoon. They were all so whiny. None were real excited to see me. They were ILL last night when I got home too. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe not resting well at nap time? I gave all the kids a bath before church tonight and fed them supper. It's just so much easier on me (haha yes this is a ME situation) doing it that way than hurrying home and having to wake Sophie up and things just being so chaotic.

You know.... nights haven't seemed to be that bad. I was really dreading them before Kyle left because he helps so much... but I guess I'm just so used to my children not sleeping that it really isn't that big of a deal *L*! Karter woke up about 3 or 4 times last night... but not for long periods of time... he just wanted juice. I changed him twice because he drinks so much that his pullups get so full!! And then at 3:30 our phone started going dead (it was left on... and I knew it, but I couldn't find it) so I was on a goose chase to end the beeping. Finally found it and came back to bed. Next thing I knew it was time to get up and get the Bar-B-Que weiners in the crockpot to take to work today for Brett's birthday.

Anyway.... it has been so nice... the past 2 nights I have rocked all 3 babies to sleep. They were all 3 in my lap in this picture, but I cut Sophie out *oopsie*!!
So Little Tiny LOVES her new "Big Girl" class at school. It's so neat to watch how growny she is. In the mornings she'll just sit at that big table and eat like she was 2 *L*!! When I start walking out the door she'll wave real hard to me :)!!

Her class is talking about the color purple today. She had to take something purple.... so we took a baby doll that had on purple clothes. Here's a picture she colored today :)!!

I tried to take a picture of Heidi's Progress Report, but it wouldn't come through right. But Heidi made all S's on her Progress Report :)!!!! S=Satisfactory!!

So check out Heidi learning to read. I am SOOOO excited for her.



Here's a picture of soph whining. This is what they all looked like most of the time. Her face is all broke out :(!! Pretty sure it's Eczema.

Yana emailed me these pictures today and I couldn't help but share. Here's Papa and Karter Man at his VERY first MOVIE!!!!!
And here are some of Soph at the Peanut Boil. She and Kman went with Dad and Yana to the boil while Heidi and I went to the pageant.

Sophie Lynne does NOT mind getting dirty. That's for sure.



I would say she had a ball!!
So anyway it's been a good day. We have auditors at the bank this week.... so I have been extra busy. BUT I'd much rather stay busy than not. I'm not a sit down, do nothing kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment