Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tomorrow is THE Day!!!



If you have been a loyal follower... you know I am all mushy mushy *L*!! Just play the song while you read the blog!! I promise if you listen to the words, you'll understand why this is love :)!!

As you see I am well prepared :)!! It's amazing how much you plan and prepare for your husbands arrival home. I always knew "offshore" wives would say that they had so much to do before their husbands got home... and I never understood it.... until now. You want your best for them... you want everything to be clean and put together. I got my car cleaned today, swept and mopped yesterday and vacuumed, we have clean sheets, dishes clean, groceries.... and of course PLENTY of Dr Pepper :)!! We are all beyond excited to see him tomorrow.

Heidi even wrote him a bunch of notes that she put in this special envelope and taped it up :)!!
I have had the jittery butterfly feeling all day :)!!! I feel like I am 15 again when we first started dating *L*!! I am soooo ready to see him!! I hope he prepares himself for the HUGE bear hug he's going to receive. I am also very much excited to see the kids faces when they see him.

Anyway.... poor Soph had a bad day at school :(!! She had a 101 temperature and nasty nose. She seemed to be much better when she got home! Isn't she cute *L*??? She put this on by herself and was just prancing all around!!


I was trying to change our sheets and the kiddos were playing in the bedroom while I did... well Karter man tripped and plunged into the bench in front of our bed and hit the corner of it pretty hard :(!! Check out his war wound....

They had already had a bath when he hit his head (just a little side note... they finally got a bath on the 3rd try thanks to Sophie if you know what I mean).... so when we came to the freezer to get him the ice thing to put on it, they put in for a popcycle. Sophie sure did enjoy hers *L*!!
While they enjoyed their popcycles, I had to change out the seats in my cart and secure them from when I had it cleaned today. I also did 2 loads of laundry tonight too :)!! Oh AND I picked up this chicken stir fry stuff from the store and whipped up a yummy supper in no time.

I love the first picture of H & K.... soo cute to me :)!!! Karter just seems to get cuter and cuter to me :)!! I love the little boy in him!!!


After things settled down some we went back to our room and I finished doing the sheets while they were brave enough to play again.


Anyway... I am only working 1 hour tomorrow and then taking off the rest of the day :)!! I am very much looking forward to his time home with us!! Gosh I am ready! This time apart has definitely made my heart fonder. It's different being married with 3 kids and being away from each other 38 days than when we were just dating and he lived in Orlando. I still missed him, but I didn't live with him at that time. I was used to not seeing him every day.

I hope you enjoyed the song :)!! It still brings tears to my eyes and I can still see/hear Sheena singing it on our wedding day, August 14, 2004. What a special day that was. We were so young, yet so in love. Look at us now :)!! He is my everything. My Best Friend. My SoulMate. That's why my heart has felt like it has been torn... and it has... the other 1/2 has traveled the globe in 38 days. BUTTTTTT I'll get it back tomorrow :)!!! Oh how I love him like a fat kid loves cake......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment