Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mamma Said There'd Be Days Like This.....



Of course play the music as you read :)!! But pause it when you get to my videos :)!


I guess I should start out with my night. Last night was rough. Karter got up gosh I don't even know how many times and I lost count of how many juice/milk cups I fixed during the night. I am sure his mouth is full of cavities *ugh*!! I changed his pull up 3 times because it was about to explode all 3 times from him drinking so blooming much. One time he did leak out. Thankfully just a little bit... I think that was about 430.... my lazy butt just put a towel over it. Next thing I knew my alarm went off at 5 and I turned it off and went back to sleep *L*!! Thankfully Kyle facetimed me at 6ish. SO it was one of those days where you sometimes wake up sleepier than when you went to bed.

Well....I really had a good day at work... busy, but good. Amanda brought Heidi by there. She likes for us to print coloring sheets off the computer so she can color them and mail them ti someone. Well.... she got mad at me... she was in one of those spinning computer chairs and was trying to reach something off the printer and fell and I said, "Heidi".... I was seeing if she was okay. Well it embarrassed her and made her mad. But that was the only drama we had at SiB.... and then we got the babies from KW and they were in a GREAT mood and I was thinking..... today is going to be a great afternoon!!!! BAAAHAAAAAAA WRONG!!!!

It was one of those evenings when I really wish Kyle were here. Ya know?? Butttttt it was also one of those evenings when you had to choose whether to laugh or cry..... thankfully I did a lot of laughing.

Anyway... here's what my room looks like. I am trying my hardest to get ready for this sale coming up. My poor room pure looks like it has thrown up clothes!! I hate the mess.

Oh and yes *L* that is my bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Heidi wanted to take lots of "posed" pictures!! She loves to experiment with Style... she def. has her own!! So hence the boots she has on :)!! Oh and as you can see.... thank goodness someone invented Monkey Bar Shorts :)!!





Whew these kids were SOOOOOOOOOOO cranky this afternoon!! After I got them from school and everyone is happy.... we went to the Batting Cage because Kayla needed to borrow some things. Well when we left there Heidi had a coke (can) and Kman wanted it. Well it allllllll went downnnnnnnnnnhill after that! No joke!! Everyone was ILL except Heidi. I mean IIILLLLLLLL~!!! They have got to be not resting well during the day is the only thing I can think of?!?!? The two babies whined all afternoon and wanted what each other had.

Anyway enjoy these pink car videos :)!! There is another one at the end. Somehow my settings got messed up and I can't cut and paste.




Heidi took some pictures of Me and Sophie feeding the animals. She told me how to pose in the last one *L*!!



Sophie and I are wayyyyy over there feeding the dogs *L*!




I did an easy supper tonight. I baked corndogs and chicken nuggets. And I actually got to enjoy part of a turkey sandwich.


OMG You cannot imagine the crumbs all over the floor!! UGH!!! Sometimes I just go stir crazy with everything such a mess. At least I try to make sure the bulk of it is straight before going to bed. And I mopped at lunch yesterday so at least that part was done.

see the clutter? It drives me CRAZY sometimes!!! I took this before bath time.
i finally got a picture of Heidi's Progress Report.
Even tonight in the bath tub was drama. There was probably no whining for about 3 minutes. And of course we had some excitement in the tub that I'll leave out so that you don't get grossed out. Even Kyle got grossed out.

Sophie has learned to "CHEESE"... she'll say it and do it *L*!!



I finally put these jokers to work *L*!!! They were vacuuming and loved every minute of it !!



They sure nuff fussed over who would get to hold it and do it.


Soph stayed on my hip just about the whole evening. Of course Karter had to get on the other hip several times.


To top it off I noticed that some little monster (monster because of course "NOONE" did it) drew on one of our end tables with a marker.

Anyway.... tonight in the bathtub Karter did something GROSS!!!! While I was dealing with him, Sophie was screaming. And then I went to get Sophie some milk and accidentally spilt her drink over and juice went everywhere.

My eyes keep shutting and I have to like wake myself up!! Enjoy all the videos!! BTW in the one where Heidi is matching the rhyming word to word, I was hearing her, but watching K & S because as you hear, k ends up hitting S with the ball. And then she throws up on me in one. I am soooo tired!!! I hope everyone reading this has a FABULOUS weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but laugh!!! I know you were stressed! I can't imagine having 3 while Derek was gone! Maybe if Derek gets to go back off, Baker and I could come help ya out! HA! But I think you are a wonderful mom, and doing a Wonderful Job!!! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete