Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Lot Like Paradise....

I am absolutely LOVING Kyle being here. I knew this offshore thing would be worth it :)!! The evenings have been great. Not stressful at all! We have really been able to enjoy our time together.

Yesterday when I got home, he had the peas and corn already cooking. No lie... I cooked one time while he was gone. Anyways we had barbque pork chops (I put in the crock pot at lunch), corn on the cob, fresh peas, crescent rolls, and some cheesy potatoes :)!! Dad, Grandmama, and Yana hung out with us for a while. That was really nice company :)!! Everything just flows and isn't so rushed it seems.

Today at lunch I picked Kyle up and we ate at Papa G's :)!! It was a really nice lunch date. We laughed and laughed. I just really think we are going to enjoy every second that we get to spend together. I hope so anyway. And tonight was another enjoyable evening. Our nights just seem to be full of laughter and of course some crying.... Poor Kman is going through something I guess. He gets in trouble regularly.... just sometimes pure meanness! Like tonight.... he had a cup of Hawaiian Punch... and he wanted to pour it out SOOO bad. I told him several times that he better not.... well what does he end up doing?? Walked over to the basket of toys in the living room, looked at me, and poured it right in the back of one of his toy trucks! UGH! I popped that hiney and put him in time out. Later on after their baths, Soph was walking around in just a diaper (HAHA Because she slipped down on a chocolate milk shake in the kitchen.... it was sooo funny) and he walked up to her and just slapped her in the back. WHY ON EARTH would you do that? So he got in trouble again. Is it boy? Is it meanness? Is it the "2" year old? IDK.... Heidi for sure wasn't like this.... maybe it's a mixture?

Anyway.... here are some more pictures of "Wonder Boy" *L*!!




Yesterday the kids picked up pecans.... Heidi was "in charge" and gets the money from them.
Sophie LOVES to swing! She would swing and swing and swing if you'd let her. I can only swing so much until I get dizzy *L*!! Especially since KC swings us so high and fast that we start spinning.






I Love this picture.... Grandmama and Bug! One to cherish :)!!

Uncle Randy brought his Ranger over Sunday so Kyle could change the oil.... so he changed it yesterday and has been enjoying a few leisurely strolls :)!!





I think Kyle is enjoying his days too! He gets to do whatever he wants and he likes that :)!! He did yard work today. He's pretty tookie about the yard.... has to be cut a certain way, etc. Then he pressure washed the house... and got the babies from school (H had dance). He says he's painting the house tomorrow. We never did finish painting the new addition, so he wants to finish that. I didn't have to do a honey do list *L*!! He did a pretty good one himself.

We are just making sure that we make good use out of the time we do have together. After all, we only have 1/2 a year to see each other :(!! Makes it seem really sad thinking about it like that. So you have to enjoy the time you have.... if you don't that means something is wrong with your marriage.

Oh I have to tell this story about Karter before I go... this weekend he and Kyle were going back and forth... "Daddy"... "Karter".... "Daddy"..... "Karter".... "Daddy".... then Kyle mixed it up and said "Myles".... and no lie without missing a beat, Karter said, "Kyle" *LOL*!! Kyle thought it was the funniest thing he had heard in a while hehe! Karter is pretty funny and usually keeps us laughing!! Just like him pouring the drink in the back of the toy dump truck... it was so hard not to laugh... and I actually did when I turned my back to him and looked at KC.

Anyway.... I think I am about to head to DreamLand!! My eyes are getting HEAVY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment