Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

Well guess what.... I didn't find my camera chord, but I did some rigging and fought through some error messages and was able to get my old camera chord to work with my current camera :)!! YAY!!!

So today is my amazing husbands birthday!! Oh how I wish I could give him a GINORMOUS birthday squeeze! Only problem is he is celebrating in Africa :(! I really hate we are missing it, so the kids wanted to send him a message :)!!! So sweet! Oh and I know you think I am weird, but I FINALLY bought a gallon of milk today that expires AFTER Kyle gets home :)!!



Anyway of course these pictures are older and should have went on Monday's blog. Oh well!!

This is a picture of Soph before the game Friday. She had to wear purple to school, so I had her Bobcat clothes with me to change her.

She and Karter both really loved it when we first got there. They were amazed at the noise and all the action! Soph of course would dance to the band playing.

Heidi of course was an angel the entire time. The babies and I left at the start of the 3rd quarter, but Heidi stayed for the rest of the game. Soph and Kman were enjoying some gold fish *L*!!



Morgan and Sophie:



Saturday I told you I cleaned out my fridge. I mean I scrubbed it and threw all sorts of things away. I am so ashamed to say I did that. I am very much like my Daddy in the fact that I HATE to see things wasted. That also becomes a problem because when it comes to food and things that I think other people would be so thankful to get, I have a hard time just putting it in File 13. BUT Saturday I was able to. Lots of expired things and LOTS of pickles! I had lots of pickle juice for my Grandmother because it helps her Arthritis.



HAHA Here are my three angels before the birthday party Saturday. Seemed to always be wrestling or picking on one another. Sophie is trying to escape *haha*!



Mom works with Isabella's grandmother, so she went with us to the party. We really enjoyed her company. After the party we went looking for her a flag and then ate at Rancho Grande.


Sophie had a very good time at the skating rink. She acted more like she was 2 than 14 months.



I think Sophie enjoyed playing with Hope (right pic) as much as Hope enjoyed playing with Soph :)!



Heidi did pretty good on the "real" skates. The first couple rounds we made she ran all over my feet. My right ankle was throbbing *L*!! Her Daddy would have loved to have skated. Just a little bit of trivia.... Kyle's grandparents actually built the Skating Rink :)!! Neat huh?


Little Tiny....



Abbie Grace and Heidi:






That afternoon Papa came over and did several things for me in the yard (but I mentioned that in the previous one so I don't want to bore you again)... Anyway.... the girls were enjoying giving the ducks fresh grass to eat. They LOVE fresh grass.


Smartie Pants figured out how to turn the water on a off.... so I had to get a picture of her playing with it.


Oh and MeMe went out of town for the weekend, so we had to help take care of Izzy some. anyway.... she is so funny. She has a lot of bark but not sure how much bite *L*! After I did this video, Sophie got down and ran round and round with them. It was super cute!



Whew I feel tired tonight for some reason? Karter insisted on staying with my mom tonight. He begged and begged... so I let him. Last night was the first official "No juice at night" test. He cried starting at 1:30 only for about probably 5 minutes that just seemed like 10. SOOO that is good news. So I think that was pretty good. I was so afraid he was going to wake the girls up, but thankfully he didn't.

OH before I forget, my friend Ashley has started a wonderful thing. She is taking up donations and is going to send the money to Courtney Roth. Courtney is the son of Tripp that is on the blog I put on here the other night. Anyway, I think it is a great idea. It'll go of course towards whatever she wants it to go to, but she is hoping she'll use it for medical purposes of course. Our God is amazing and I pray that whatever the amount of money is going to be that is being sent will shine the entire way to Courtney and would stretch like money hasn't stretched before and she would be able to do the things that she needs to do. If you are interested in donating, just get up with me and I'll help you get your money where it needs to go.

Tomorrow night, Mom, the kids, and I are heading to Enterprise to the Kindermart Sale. I get to get in early since I sold.... so we are going there and then meeting Tyler and Amy at Ruby's :)!! Love me a Ruby Tuesday salad. VERY much looking forward to seeing KyKy. And then on the way back to Opp we'll go by Ino and go to the viewing for Mrs. Dawn Danley.

I think me and my first born love are about to hit the sack! Need all the beauty sleep we can get :)! Each new day is a day closer to seeing Kyle! Not that I am trying to wish my life away, I just really miss him. LOVE YOU if you are reading this!!! It is still your birthday in America. I hope you had a marvelous birthday! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment