Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Tiny - Sick & A BIG THANK YOU!!

Oh my goodness... Can you say running around like a chicken with my head cut off? As you know the kids didn't stay with me last night because I was sick :(! It is so hard for me to ask for help. I am too independent and too prideful! BUT as Mere says, it doesn't show a sign of weakness asking for help. Yesterday and today I have had no choice but to ask for help.

Today was my day to start our dance girls. I left work at 3:50 and picked up Sara Catherine from Kids World and then went to OES to get the other girls. Their dance class starts at 4:45. ANYWAY.... Sophie still had a yucky nose :( and hasn't felt just right.... so mom took her to see Dr E at 4. Turns our she had to get an allergy shot, she's on an antibiotic, ear drops, and a daily dose of Claritan. She has fluid on both ears :(!! Oh and she has lost weight. She now weighs 16.15. So she's lost 6 oz in a few weeks. Mom said Dr E didn't say anything about it, but the nurse did.

SOOO since I was with the dance girls and mom had Soph at the Dr, Yana picked Kman up for me. Dance was over at 5:45. We then had to hurry to Opp because we had a PTO/Parent Meeting tonight at 6. I am glad I went to the meeting. It was VERY informative. AND guess what??? They have their very first Field Trip coming up in October... so I'm going to try to go on that. Anyway we got out of the meeting about 7:15 and I talked to my dad on the phone... and he and Kman were going to head on to our house and start feeding the animals for me. THANK GOODNESS! Well Heidi hadn't had supper... so I was going to run through BK.... REAL QUICK... HA!!! Yea Right!! BK is not the place to go if you are in a hurry. It took a really long time there. Once we got Heidi's cheeseburger and my LARGE Diet Coke ( I was super thirsty), we headed out to my Mom's house to get Sophie. We got home a little after 8.. I can't remember exactly.

I started their bath water pretty soon after we got home. And to make a long story short, Sophie pooped in the tub...... TWICE!!! So you know what that means.... scrub scrub scrub! After their bath, my sweet Daddy put my dishes up and loaded the dishwasher while I rocked the kiddos. I ended up rocking all three to sleep :)!! Love it when I am able to do that.

Now it is right at 11 pm and I am doing some Cricut projects. I actually have a couple of buying customers :)!!



Here's Heidi and Abbie Grace when we got to OES!!!


Heidi had to "Fix her Hair"!

Here's H & K tonight when I got up to go lay Sophie down :)!! So sweet!! Maybe we'll all sleep tonight?!!?!?!?!?!? Especially since I'm hitting the sack late.

Anyway I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MINE AND KYLE'S PARENTS!!! Thank y'all SOOOOO much for all y'all do for us. I honestly KNOW that I could not have done all that needed doing these past 4 weeks without y'all. Words cannot even begin to describe how appreciative I am of you. And I am sorry that I won't be able to thank you enough for everything. You all mean the World to me and I am so thankful that my children have such amazing Grandparents. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment