Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Can Survive 5 More Days..... Right???

I tell you... tired doesn't even hardly describe how I have felt this weekend. Your body can easily adjust to being sleep deprived, BUT eventually you take all you can take. I have been trying to break Karter from getting up at night and requesting juice. I often would give in just because I didn't want to risk the chance of him waking the girls up, but at the same time by doing that I was changing my sheets every other night because he's pee'd everywhere and I'm changing his NIGHT TIME (extra padding) pull up at least 3 times a night.

Anyway.... Friday night was a little rough. When I'm up a combined total of say 1 hour a night.... I think that's not as bad as other nights. Notice I said combined. Anyway... Heidi stayed with MeMe Friday night and the babies stayed home with me. We of course woke up super early Saturday morning... and noticed Heidi and MeMe were letting Izzy use the bathroom outside.. so we went out. Spot had gotten Hardees, so we got it and brought it back home.

Aren't these two just so cute? They are so close. I love to watch them.

This picture was actually taken Friday night. Karter was "Helping" me wash dishes :)! It was nice being just he and I after SLC went to sleep. We don't get a lot of one on one time.... so I cherish those moments when I am given the opportunity.
Of course since we got up early Saturday we wasted no time in getting busy :)!! I started washing clothes and was able to get them all washed except towels :)!!

Heidi and MeMe put all of MeMe's Fall Decorations out Friday night... so that made me want mine out too ;)!! So we put ours out Saturday morning. HAHA Like Kman in his undies and Sponge Bob hat?
Nope... he's still not potty trained. It's almost like he just went the opposite direction. He was SO close... and now so far away *L*!! He just flat out doesn't care. If I ask him why he didn't tee tee in the potty, he'll often say, "Cuz".

To be honest, I didn't feel so hot Saturday. I ended up throwing up twice. I know I handle pain well... and like sometimes I get these bad headache type things that start in my neck and then I get nauseous. That's how I felt Saturday... and then I ended up getting sick. I was talking to my mom about it... maybe it's a type of Migraine?? I don't know. I just know I can't let it get me completely down because well..... if you have ever been to our house... you should know that I don't have down times *L*!

So anyway.... my dad called and wanted to know if we wanted to go eat at Docs for lunch. At that time how I felt, I was not hungry at all. BUT Karter and Heidi ended up going to eat with My Dad and Yana and then swam at their house for a little while.... until time for Heidi to go watch Shelly Kate cheer with MeMe.

While K & H were at my Dads, Sophie took a really long nap. I was able to get Karter's room completely cleaned and organized and our room completely cleaned and organized and caught up on ALL of our ironing except what came out of the dryer. So I can finish what's left of the ironing on my lunch break this week. I really felt a sense of accomplishment *L*!! And then I walk in the girls room and feel VERY over whelmed *haha*!! That's my job tomorrow at lunch. I have to clean theirs and organize all of their clothes. Put the summer ones away and replace with fall.

Anyway... when Kman got back, the three of us played outside for a long time.
Sophie and I were "looking" for Karter. She is so funny. You know the cattle gates farmers have? Well our drain that meets at our sidewalk and building has something like that and she always stops and like crawls over it *L*!! Cracks me up and of course reminds me of a cow.


BAAHAAA A plunger and a bat..... looks SAFE and INTERESTING huh??? LOL!!


Sophie and I being silly.... Saturday was a t-shirt kind of day for us.


They were so cute on the trampoline. I heard them both just a laughing and anyway Sophie was laying down and Karter was jumping over her. Every time he would jump over, she would die out laughing. It was precious. Of course when I went to get the camera they stopped :(!!

SO Saturday I tried to give Josh and Jaycee their (I think) heart worm pill. I put Josh's in a left over hamburger and he ate it up. I then saw how easy that was, so I put Jaycee's in a biscuit. That silly girl ran with the biscuit and took it apart and left the pill. Well by the time I could get the babies back on the trampoline so that they wouldn't knock them down when I opened the gate, Josh had eaten Jaycee's too. SOOOO he got 2 and she got 0. Oops!! My Dad doesn't think it'll hurt him..... we'll just have to get her one when kyle gets home.

A little while later I thought that maybe I needed something to eat to help me.... by this time I hadn't had anything, so we took a road trip to Churches and got some chicken fingers. After we ate, the kids got a bath. They were bathed by gosh 6 or 630... which is early for us. I really wanted to go to bed early (thankfully we did) since I didn't feel well. By 9:00, we were in the bed.

Soooo Karter woke up the first time about 11:30.... next thing I knew it was 12 something and then it was like 1:50... might as well say 2:00. He wanted juice BAD... well as soon as he started begging I realized I was wet.... he had leaked out and I had got all in it. UGH! Heidi is now awake. Karter is still begging for juice. And then I hear Sophie. I'm not sure if she woke up from Karter screaming or because she had leaked out too. SO I had to change her sheets as well.... of course by this time I gave in and fixed them something to drink and we all 4 rocked. We rocked and rocked and that was getting NO WHERE fast..... so we all went to my bed. That also was going no where. I had cartoons on, but Sophie was tossing and turning and I knew that she just wanted to be rocked and then put back in her bed, but I couldn't do that because the other two weren't asleep yet and wouldn't stay in the bedroom without me. Sophie was all over the bed. She was wide awake. Karter was either wide awake or delirious. He would just bust out in his ABCs.... and I couldn't help but laugh. Poor Heidi just wanted to go to sleep :(!! At this point I quickly realized that I needed Kyle. He's my helper with nights like those. They finally went to sleep about 4:15.... and were wide awake at 6:00. I felt like a complete ZOMBIE!!!! We got up and went to church though :)!!

You know... people say all the time that they are just too tired to do this and that... I just want to shake them sometimes. Really??? After the night I had ALONE I still managed to get myself and three kids ready and make it to church for Sunday School and "Big Church". Sure I could have easily stayed home and said, Forget you God. I am too tired to worry with You today. But isn't He the reason I have these 3 blessings that keep me up? Isn't He the one that gave me this life? Isn't he the one that blessed me with everything I have? I owe it to God to be at church. To make sure my kids are at church.

Anyway before Brother Garry even started preaching, he had us all to pray to God to remove anything from our hearts and minds that would prevent us from hearing what the Holy Spirit had to say. I of course prayed for God to remove my tiredness and replace it with a burst of energy. Do you know I honestly wasn't sleepy AT ALL during preaching? Amazing huh? :)!!

After church My Dad and Yana rode with us to Enterprise to get my stuff from the Kindermart sale and we met Tyler at Ryan's.

Here's Little Tiny today:

When we got back to the church, K and H wanted to go with Nana and Papa.... I let them :)!! They both fell asleep on the way home and Karter stayed asleep until I got there to get them for church. Sophie also fell asleep on the ride home, so when we got home, I turned my phone on silent and took me a 2 hour nap. Now if any of you know me just a smidgen, you know that I don't take naps. For me to take a nap, you know I must have been tired. I really felt so much better when we got up.

Karter insisted on staying with MeMe tonight, so hopefully we'll have a good nights rest. I apologize for this blog being so long :)!! I just got to rambling.

Oh and just a thought to ponder on.... I am seriously thinking about looking into getting a different vehicle. I like my Suburban, but I do not LOVE it. We got it mostly because we were running out of time and we couldn't get all 3 seats in my old 4Runner. Plus, I get dizzy VERY easy... like I can't sit in the back in most vehicles because I get so dizzy and I can't look back and forth without getting dizzy. Anyway, my car is so long that it's almost dizzy feeling constantly looking in the rear view mirror. And it stays a DISASTER. It's so big that things just pile in there and sometimes it's hard getting everyone in and out. There's just no easy solution to it. Anyway I LOVED my 4Runner. Which you know that because I actually cried when we sold it. I thought about looking at those?!?!?!? I like the new ones... and Since Sophie isn't in an infant seat/base anymore and Karter is almost where he can be in a booster and Heidi in nothing, I thought that a bench seat my work okay? I think i would really like them all right there at me. Of course I just started thinking about this today so I haven't even ran that by Kyle. I just don't see the point in paying for and driving something that I am not really satisfied with. The main reason I got the Suburban was for the room in the very back because of the stroller, etc. BUT if I got a 4Runner (or whatever) then we could fold the back seat down if need be.

Okay.... I think I'll stop rambling.... and call it a night. Oh one more quick thing *L*!! I have had a lot of time over the past couple nights (during them *L*) that I almost have all three kids birthday parties almost completely planned. YAY!!!! I'm very excited about them.

Okay.... happy Monday!! Kyle will be home Friday.... ~~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment