Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Weekend.... Exhaustion.... Virus

Gosh I am super confused. I cannot seem to locate my camera chord that plugs into the computer ANYWHERE!! So all of these that are on here are from my phone and my moms. Which the camera part on my phone is messing up too *UGH*!

Anyway... we had a good weekend. I was tired all weekend from lack of sleep, but besides that it was good. Karter as you know doesn't sleep well AT ALL!!! My goal is to break him from waking up so many times at night wanting juice. Friday & Saturday night he pee'd (leaked out) in the bed twice.... granted his bed is MY bed since Kyle is gone. SOO we all are woken up numerous times a night wet. I can't even count the number of times he gets up a night when he is here with me... I'd say at least 5. It's ridiculous!! Seriously!

Friday night the kids and I went to the game. Mom got them from school for me Friday and then we met at Benton's when I got off and then we went to the game. It was really nice and was actually enjoyable the first 2 quarters *L*!! We left during the 3rd quarter. The babies got really tired. Not long after we got home, I got a very disappointing Facebook message. Kyle had to go to Cape Town, Africa. He is definitely becoming a World Traveler. They had some engines out on the rig in Africa so they sent some from Korea. It was a 19 hour flight from Korea to Africa. He said the plane was amazing. He had a very comfy seat... and each seat had a TV with 2500 movies/games/music to choose from. We haven't been able to talk :(!! He was able to send me a quick email this afternoon and that was it. He said that Africa seemed really not so good... unsafe. Thankfully he'll be on a rig and not have to worry with the country so much. He is so tired.... he and the other guys have been up 34 hours and had little sleep. I am just glad he made it and I am beyond ready to see him!

Anyway let me start sharing some pictures.... Mom took this one last Friday before they met me at Benton's :)!!



This was taken at Young's aka "The Christmas Store" as Heidi calls it.
So Friday night was AWFUL sleeping wise! Karter and Sophie were up... Sophie ended up sleeping on my chest most of the night and of course Karter did his usual thing. It was ROUGH needless to say.... and plus they were bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6 something that next morning. See how the picture has that black stuff at the top??? Well now it's over the entire thing.
I couldn't get Heidi to fit in the above picture... poor thing was trying to sleep, but her siblings just were not having it!
Here's me and my big babies at Bentons:




Saturday of course I had to wash majority of our clothes... and of course sheets and the comforter. We also cleaned out the fridge :)!! Put all the food on the counters and I scrubbed that thing! SOOOOO much better. It was amazing how much stuff I had packed in there... and like 5 or 6 pickle jars... all different kids of pickles. The kids ended up taking care of most of them *L*! A little before lunch my dad came and got Karter. They took a trailor to Troy and spent a little time with KyKy. After lunch we went to one of Heidi's friends Birthday Party. The girls loved it.

So Saturday morning I was in Karter's room hanging up clothes and he got really quiet. Unusually quiet. Next thing I know he totes me some pink polish and said, "Look at my toes Mommy"!!! *L*!! I cou ldn't help but laugh and take a picture. Makes his Daddy proud *baahaa*!



Whoa Nelly Sophie got really mad at me when I got the polish from her. She had it open too! Poor thing!!
Saturday afternoon my dad came over and helped in the yard lots. He mowed the dog pen, fed all the animals, weed eated, emptied the dogs and ducks' swimming pools and re-filled them and then he helped give them a bath. It was a really good afternoon.

Yesterday after church we ate lunch at Docs. It was so yummy! Here's my cool girl sitting on the porch at Docs:
My mom had K & H and my dad and Yana had Sophie.... they watched them for me so I could finish doing my clothes for the Kindermart sale!! Thankfully I got finished and Heidi and I dropped the clothes off this afternoon.

So anyway Jody took his Gator out to my moms and they all rode it around... H & K fell asleep in the back :)!!
Well... I think God works in funny ways. He has such a sense of humor. I got really dizzy/nauseous yesterday and threw up right before church. Well then today I haven't been able to keep anything down. I got sick a few times at work and driving to and from Enterprise. God knew I wasn't going to throw the towel in until I absolutely felt like I had no choice. SOO all the kids are staying with all 3 grandparents. I have been in the bed since just a few minutes past 7. Nice, but I miss them like crazy. We get in our routine and I really miss it when it's different. BUT The Good Lord knew that was the only way I was going to rest. So resting is what I have been doing. It's been about 1 1/2 hours since I was sick last so maybe it's getting out of my system. I'm not one to get sick and I am extremely hard headed. I'm not one to go to the DR nor tell you that something is wrong with me. I'm a tough cookie and I try to cure everything on my own.

I will say that it's days/nights like these that I really wish Kyle were here. Dad came over and fed the animals again for me. That in itself helped tremendously.

Before I go.... read www.randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com when you get a chance. It's an amazing blog... amazing stories... but you may want to have a tissue present. Be sure to watch the videos too!

Anyway I am finally getting tired.... hopefully some good sleepin' tonight!! And MAYBE I can find the camera chord soon. I'm thinking one of my sweet, precious, innocent, loving rugrats know where it is... I am sure when asked that non will know though *L*!

Good Night Blog!!! SWEET dreams or no dreams please.

No comments:

Post a Comment