Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

 So some days we just have to think of something to do to get out and about :).  A couple weeks ago, my mom kept updating me on the moving of a local house.  Well anything such as this nature is a HUGE entertaining ordeal to our small community.  Like the rest of the town, I loaded the babies up and we went to my moms work to watch them ride by.  It was very interesting I might add.  A LOT goes on in the moving of a house.


 The babies loved watching it and I must say it pacified some time :)!!

My Karter Man LOVES to cook.  I am so thankful that he enjoys it because hopefully he'll cook his Mommy some yummy meals the older he gets.  He has eggs down pat, now we have started on sausage :). 
 I really don't get much just me and Heidi snuggle time on the couch, but one night last week I was able to cuddle with her and watch TV.  I LOVED every minute of it.  I still can hardly believe she will be 7 in just a few months.  How did that happen so fast?  It blows my mind.
 Is she not just absolutely beautiful?  Tyler took this picture of her and just "tweeked" it on an app.  It looks like an ad to me.

 BAAHAAA okay..... sooooo I LOVED these dresses the girls had on at church Sunday before last and wanted to get a picture of them in it so badly.  Well I tried to get one together, but that didn't work out... so was going to get individual ones...... just checkout the poses I got from Soph??....????....

 She is just so natural at being silly...
 And poor Heidi bug.  Such a shy soul :)!  You can tell by her pose that she looks a bit uncomfortable.  Either way the dresses are pretty hehe!!!! A Lolly Wolly Doodle find.
 Some of you might have saw Sophie girl riding Kmans play 4wheeler on FB.  She will ride his toy 4 wheelers, skate on barbie skate boards, ride on barbie bikes, if it has wheels..... she has tried to ride it.
 I have to give a shout out to my man on this one..... ROLL TIDE BABY!!!!  Although he wasn't here to watch the game with us, I still dressed us all in appropriate attire :)!!! 





 And this was our chef before the game.... they love to play "what you want?" and pretend to cook me something.

 Baby girl still loves her tree swing.


 When Papa got home, he came to visit us and brought the kiddos their Christmas gift so it could be ridden.  Boy has it!  They love this doom buggy.



 Soph loves her Papa!!  She loves to rub his head and face.  I have no idea why?? She just rubs him and rubs him.... almost like he is her prize possession LOL!

 So for Christmas I had asked for some bigger pots to cook with.  Well, MeMe gave me some awesome pots and I cooked with one of them last week.  It was AWESOME to say the least :)!! I made yummy Jambalaya!!
 Last Wednesday Sophie went with Dad and Yana to Dothan, so it was a me and Karter Man day!  We went to the park, had lunch and just enjoyed a much needed mommy/son day.


 He is such a sweet little man.  So good hearted.  Just like his big sister.
 Dad and Yana kept me laughing with pictures of Soph throughout the day.

 I tried the sock bun on Heidi again... and it held up for about 2 minutes.  I think I need a tighter sock.  It was pretty while it lasted though.

 OK.... this was absolutely hilarious to me.  Soph was waking up from her nap and Kman nor I could find her.  Well finally I saw some clothes moving in the closet and realized she apparently had gotten off the bed once I left her for nap and went to the closet and slept laying under Heidi's dresses.  Her poor little legs had gotten stuck in the fold of the door. 

She woke up crying.  I think she forgot where she was for a second and it scared her.  I had to get pictures of her redness from where she was laying on the carpet.....

 Not real sure how the red mark on her head got there? If she was laying face down it wouldn't have been on her cheek? But either way... .it was on her head as well.
 Alrighty.... and to end with our day today.  This morning as I was getting ready, the babies were in and out of the bathroom as usual and playing with any and everything they could.  Well I had a basket full of clothes I had gotten out of the dryer to fold that I hadn't got to yet.  When I turned around I saw that Kman had FINALLY got Sophie back!!  He dumped all the clothes out and somehow talked her into getting under the basket and he trapped her LOL!!! He was SO proud.
 Kayla and Brayden rode with us to Enterprise to get paint for Little Misses room, make a deposit at the bank, & enjoy a little McDonald's lunch. 

Soph loves her Kayla!!!!

 After we ate we got some Chill Yogurt and much to my surprise, Sophie ate almost every bite of hers.  She got strawberry with strawberries and seemed to have really enjoyed it.
 After we got home from school, Papa came for a visit.  He really is such a great Papa.  The kiddos love it because he plays with them. 
 They were playing "monster" on the trampoline.

I will end it with a video of Soph telling me what a good job I did on rubbing her LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment