Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fun Wednesday

 As if that wasn't enough, while in the school line, she told me that she didn't want her gum anymore.  So I told her, "Okay hang on.... don't throw it out the window"..... then she said, "I did".... and I turned around to spot the gum sitting so nicely by the window on the door.  Of course the cars start moving, but I have to get out of the car to get the gum. JOY!!!
 We picked up Hank yesterday after school and the babies wanted us all to go to the park :)!! So that we did!  Beautiful afternoon for the park.



 I really think this Sand digger thing is Karter's favorite toy at the park.  He loves to use it to dig in the dirt.



 Once we left, I started supper to take to a couple at church that had a baby.  The kids were all so nice and played so well :)!!!  I managed to get the ironing done, supper for The Cowan's completed, and hotdogs for them done with no worries. 

Hank and Heidi enjoyed doing their homework together :)!!!
 Overall, I would say the day was very fun and productive.  A day with minimal fussing is a great day LOL!

Had to show you my "healing" fingers.  My thumb was incredibly sore yesterday.  I put a bandaid on it, but it doesn't stay on because I am constantly washing dishes, hands, or something to get it wet and it falls off.  Everything I touched seemed to stab it and make it bleed.
 My other fingers are healing nicely.  Just looks like really dry skin right now.
  After a rough night, none of us wanted to get up this morning.  The babies were sleeping so well that I didn't want to get them up, but had no choice LOL!  Of course I got a snap shot of them before waking them.
Today is going to be an EXCELLENT day!!!  Kyro comes home :)!!!  Each time he comes home it feels like Christmas.  Can hardly wait for the present to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment