Sunday, January 13, 2013

Heidi's 1st Sleepover Company, BUSY Saturday, & Relaxing Sunday

 Alrighty.... y'all got to bare with me on the blog facial.  My friend, Meredith, usually does all my blog facelifts, but I decided I needed to be a big girl and try to figure it out.  It is a slow go LOL!! So until then, I apologize. 

Monday of last week Heidi put in for her friend, Abi, to spend the  night Friday night.  She has asked many many times before, but I always brushed it off.  She told me that she and Abi talked and Abi said that her mom doesn't care that I just need to write her a note in cursive LOL!  I decided to send her a fb message instead.  I think Abi and Heidi both were so ready for Friday to get here.


Friday morning my Dad kept the babies for me while I went to a dear childhood, high school, & old church friend's funeral.  He was the Captain of our towns Fire Department and left behind a great legacy.  After the graveside I met Dad, Yana, and the babies for lunch.  Yana had Sophie's hair pulled back in this super cute clip ;)!!  I HAD to get a picture haha!


 This was right before we left to go get Abi and Heidi from school.  I think they were just as excited about the thought of one of Heidi's friends coming over.
 Aren't they so cute?
 And were so sweet to let Little Tiny hang out with them :).
 Friday night was lots of fun Abi said LOL!  We had a pizza, roasted marshmellows, rode with Amanda to her barn, I popped them popcorn, and they played barbies until they got too tired to keep going.





 They crashed about 10.  Heidi waited until Abi went to sleep and then came and slept with me :)... then woke up a little before 6 and went back to her bed.  I don't think Abi ever knew she didn't sleep in there.

Saturday was a party filled day.  We started off by going to a pottery party in Andalusia that morning, then had a skating party at 11 followed by another party at 1.  We were so tired by the end of the last party.



 The last party was a football party.  Karter wanted the black strips at first, but they lasted about 2 minutes.
 Most of the time I am an on time girl!  I cannot stand to be late.  I would rather be 15 minutes early than 2 minutes late.  Well Saturday our pottery appointment took longer than expected and we were almost an hour late for the skating party.  Well that just put me in a funk.  I have to be honest.  I almost got pulled over by a sheriff on the way to the party, but thankfully he just did the lights and I waved telling him thank you.  On our way home after the last party, I did get pulled over :(!!  I guess I was ready to get home?? IDK?  Thankfully he just gave me a warning, but of course I started crying.  I was on the verge anyway just from running all day.  We came straight home after that and stayed.  I was too afraid to leave.

All of the children went to sleep when we got home.  I could not believe it.  Just when I thought I might could chill, Sophie woke up because she had peed all over my bed during her nap.

Anyway..... we still had a great night.  This morning when I woke up I just had to get a picture of my precious sleeping partners.  HAHA I loved that Karter had his legs thrown over Sophie.   We really need a King size bed LOL!
 This morning went so smoothly.  We were on time for church :))))!!! When we got home and ate lunch, we went outside to play.  MeMe sent me this picture of Soph..... doing what she has starting doing best as soon as she walks in.  She takes off all of MeMe's cushions. 
 It was such  beautiful afternoon.  The sun wasn't shining, but the weather was perfect.  The kiddos and I decided to ride the Ranger to Papa and Nana's and then the kiddos, Papa, KyKy, and I took off on it to the pond.  We really had a very nice and relaxing time. 



Anyway here's to a new week ahead :)!!!!  Hug your loved ones.  Make sure you have no regrets :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment