Friday, January 25, 2013

Whew..... Soph was busy busy Yesterday afternoon!

 
Sophie is so funny to me.  She doesn't even try, but is so funny.  Like right now as I am typing, she is laying at my feet singing some song she just made up...... "I want youuuuuuu to hold meeeeeee right nowwwwwww"..... She can make a song up to anything.

The video above is from yesterday morning.  

I ran out of Dt Mt Dew!!! OHHH NO!  So yesterday afternoon before getting in the school line we stopped by the store to get me some caffeine & them a snack :)! 

You hear me say how Baby Girl loves to eat.  Well guess what??? She loves Slim Jims!!! Who woulda thought?
 Once we got home, IDK what her deal was.  She was here to there and all over so fast.  She completely emptied out my purse for the 15th time this week.  While I was cleaning that up, I knew I was missing my favorite lipstick.  I kept calling her to find it, but she wouldn't answer.  So I found her under my craft table.


Once we got that situated and was walking out the bedroom door, I noticed how my lips stick was all of a sudden broke on either end.  She used it to draw on the door!
 Keep in mind this is all in a matter of minutes.  So while I was seeing about my door, she pulled almost all the sheets out of the hall closet.  She said, "I smellin' dem...... they smell gooooood". 
 Heidi's words, "Sophie you are driving Momma bonkers".... haha!!! She was ALL OVER!
 Last night was dance and also exciting because Daddy was coming home :)!!! The babies fell asleep on the way home :(!!!  Karter slept on through the night..... except for being bright eyed and bushy tailed about 5:30 this morning.
 And he is home!!!!!!!! I LOVE it...... no bushy beard!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! I have my husband back :)!!!!   I joked with him and said he was bringing sexy back baahaaaa!!!
 
Soph just couldn't get enough of him!!! She missed him something fierce!  We all did, but she mentioned him several times a day.  

Happy Friday y'all!!!! Kyle is home and I am off to get my hair done :)!!!  Handing the kids over baahaa!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment