Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Remember when 28 seemed so OLD???

 Yesterday was my 28th birthday :)!!  WOW!  I was thinking all day yesterday at how I remember when I was in high school that 28 was like ANCIENT!  It's not so old now LOL!!  Pretty young actually hehe!

Anyway my day started off with my phone blowing up with text messages, calls, and facebook notifications.  So thankful for friends and family.  My sweet husband had posted a picture on my wall of his lovely no shave beard and no haircut since October.  This is the first time I had seen a picture of him since he left for work.  Even through all the mess I couldn't stop smiling.


 AND then I saw this picture........ WHOOP WHOOP!!!  He shaved :)!!!!!  He won't show me a picture though.  He said he wants it to be a surprise.  I am so excited.  I told him that was all I wanted for my birthday :)!!  When I told him that he said, "But it's just 1 more week" (until February when he said he would shave).... so of course I said in return, "exactly... just 1 more week.... so 1 week early won't hurt" :)))))!!!!  I am so tickled. 

 While I was in the school line waiting to get Bug, my friend Whitney suggested us going to this fabulous little cupcake shop called, Cupcakes Y'all.  I was like you know what..... we will do just that.  So I plugged her into the gps LOL!
 OMG and I am soooooo glad we did.  You talk about good???  Heidi and Karter aren't big sweet fans, but of course my Sophie girl is just like me.  She had to get a strawberry one.
 It was unbelievably good!!!
 Kind of hard to tell in this picture, but the inside had like a liquid chocolate in the center. 
 Here is Little Tiny enjoying hers :)!!! 
 I took the kids to play at the park and they had a blast!!!  All I  kept hearing was, "Just 5 more minutes mom.... 5 more minutes" :)..... so we stayed there gosh.... for a long time.... couple hours for sure.


 Everytime Sophie would get on the slide she would tell me to take her picture LOL!
 Heidi doing the "fire" pole....
 Kman's turn....
 This picture is showing up dark, but wish you could see the smile on his face after he did it.
 Fireman Karter.....


 This baby boy is such a good hearted, sweet, little guy.  He amazes me with his kindness.  He met all sorts of friends yesterday.  He would just walk up to them and say, "Hi my name is Karter.  What's your name?"... And I heard him tell his friend he made at the park that he liked his jacket :)!! 
 Karter Man said he was driving the girls to the beach LOL.... he said "Our surfboards are in the back."
 Beautiful girls.... And yes.... Heidi's dress is Lolly Wolly Doodle.  I had several people comment to me about it.  Soph has one that matches too.
 Once I finally convinced them that it was getting too cold and we could go to McDonald's so they could play some more, off we went.  It was very nice.  We ate in the playground part.  I had my phone and my Chicken Soup book, so all was well :)!!  Soph for whatever reason decided she was all of a sudden scared of the top part of the play thing.  I had to crawl up there not once, but twice!!!  She convinced me somehow to let her go again, so I did.  That was her last time LOL!!

Here she was when she got down finally.... poor face.
 And this was me and Heidi bug last night :).....
 Much to my surprise, my sweet brother came over and brought my favorite cake and had candles and sang to me LOL!
 And I thought I would end it by showing you my fingers.  They are getting much  much better!!  My thumb is incredibly sore for some reason? 

Anyway, I guess I will be joining the 30s Club before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment