Monday, January 21, 2013

Bookworm, Cloroxed Fingers, Curly Sue, & Super Cool Moon

Our sweet Heidi bug LOVES to read.  I am still shocked that she CAN read??  Just last year she was learning how to read and now she very much enjoys going to her room and reading a book.  Junie B. Jones' series right now are her favorite.  Her Daddy nor I are big readers, so hopefully she will keep this up.

Okay so you know last week I posted about the Clorox eating through the gloves and burning my fingers?  Well....... SILLY me thought I would scrub the hall bathroom with Clorox, but without gloves (since I threw my others away).  Most definitely not the brightest idea I have ever had. It has the 1970s tile, so it took a lot of scrubbing in the grouts because they are so small.  NEVER...... EVER...... EVER will I do that again.  EVER!!!  My fingers have hurts so badly since Thursday, up until today.  Today they feel so much better.

I think this was a picture of my fingers Friday.....
So Friday night the girls stayed with mom and me and Kman ate a yummy supper at David's Catfish and then helped decorate for my cousins shower.  He was very tired in this picture and telling me he was ready to go LOL....
Here is a picture of me and Dad at the shower....
Sunday night after church, we rode to Enterprise and enjoyed a yummy supper at Cheeburger Cheeburger.  LOVE their milkshakes.  I got the Smores this time.  I won't get it again.  Not that it was bad, just not my favorite.

Anyway, after church last night my aunt gave me some things that were too small for Hank for Karter.  Kman is obsessed with Firemen and Hank gave him a fireman hat and costume.  Karter LOVES it!!!  He had to put the hat on while we drove to eat.

Okay.... these were my fingers yesterday...... it was like everything i touched just irritated them over the past couple days.   OUCHY WOUCHY!

This morning Sophie wanted her hair curly :).... so of course.... curly is what she got. 


And here is my handsome fireman.... he told Sophie today that she couldn't be a fireman because it was "dange-er-ous" (said in just those 3 syllables too LOL):
Okay.... so I saw on facebook tonight where everyone was commenting about the moon.  I had to get in on this fabulous sight, so me and the girls (Kman already snoozing) went out to see it.  How amazing???? God just amazes me at everything.  This was so beautiful..... like a halo ;)!  Or like a space alien invasion LOL!!
Anywho..... I looked up to see what it meant.  Not all the time you see a ring that size around the moon :)!!! http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moonring/

1 comment:

  1. I cloroxed my fingers like that once cleaning the front door. I had to go be finger printed during that time for my teacher certification and the technician told me to come back when they got better. They were that bad!!!

    ReplyDelete