Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Fun, Stalker Kyle, & Jammin' Sophie

Friday I had the idea to soak our oven eye things with water, vinegar, and baking soda. It  practically ate the scum away.  Just a little tid bit of interesting info.
 I guess ole Kyro has been missing me haha!!  As I was getting ready Saturday morning, he sat in the bathroom with me practically the entire time.  Playing music on the jambox, and downloading new music, etc.  I called him Stalker Kyle LOL!!!  I told him I liked him hanging out in there :)!!! Made me know he wanted to be with me.

 He was transferring the songs he had downloaded to the hard drive in my car.  Apparently it helps to do it and concentrate if you hold your tongue out LOL! Oh and he fixed Sophie's hair and was so proud.
 We took the kiddos to the beach Saturday to run around and we ate at Fudpuckers.  Very nice Saturday.  Karter and Heidi rode down with mom and Tyler, so Soph had us all to her self.
 


 The food was so delish!!  I got the popcorn shrimp with chicken and shared with Sophie and Kyle ate a good bit.

Mom ordered some crab dip as an appetizer and you talk about yummy..... I could eat some right now actually.
 Tyler was sneaky sneaky and got them to sing to me :)!!!!  Thank goodness all they did was sing.  I purposely did not want to go go to Joe's Crabshack because I did not want to ride around the room on a stick horse or stand in my chair and dance or something like that LOL! 
 Soph enjoyed my icecream :)!!
 Love this picture of me and my man........ such a handsome rascal!!! So thankful he shaved.
 The kids LOVED all the alligators at Fudpuckers.  This was not even all of them. 
 And then off to the beach we went.  Poor Karter Man was enjoying himself when the girls got ready to go.  Tyler said Karter told him they were looking for Penguins.  HAHA!  The girls got wet and I guess the sand started irritating them.














The kiddos had a great time.  I'd have to say Babee and I did too.  We just sat and watched them all enjoy it.  Very much looking forward to summer beach visits :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment