Friday, July 19, 2013

April is Ready to POP! Surprise Baby Shower


 Can you tell I am still slowly catching up?  Last week Kayla and I threw our friend, April, a surprise baby shower.  She was SO very surprised and very appreciative.  The look on her face was priceless.  The theme was "Ready to Pop".  Thankfully our friend, Whitney, had just thrown a baby shower with that theme, so we were able to borrow a lot of her stuff.  

I made green cake pops :)!! I thought the green turned out so pretty... so you know me.  I had to get a picture.

I froze them over night and that seemed to be the trick that I hadn't done before.  Made decorating them so much easier.
Of course I had a helper :)....





We had Cake POPS, POP tarts, Blow POPS, Soda POP and I think that was all that "Popped" lol!





These ham & cheese sliders were so good.....





Her little present helpers.....
I am sure you may be wondering how she got there :).  She thought she was going to a pampered chef party at Kayla's so she never suspected anything.  It was a lot of fun.  It was small, so all of us ladies had many laughs :)!  Fun Night!!!

Baby Danner should be here next month :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment