Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ASF, Kyro Home, Lemonade Stand, Stormy Night

I know the title is all over the place, but I really couldn't think of a good one.  This is a very random blog, so a random title is perfect :)!!

Had to share that short video of Heidi.  She had sent it to me with her iPod one afternoon as she was falling off the bed LOL!

Saturday a week ago, Heidi went to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival with Babee and KyKy.  They watched "Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire" or something like that LOL!  I Love this picture of them....

My pretty baby girl is growing up before my eyes.....
This picture clearly demonstrates an every day thing at our house..... (it also shows that I have yet to hang the canvas' below the red mirror)...
I tried to get a picture of all of our legs together..... since I still "rock" all 3 to sleep (well Heidi doesn't always fall asleep), my lap is always full and I absolutely LOVE and cherish it!
This was before mine and the kiddos' Walmart outing last week before Kyle got home...


In case you have never tried it, I highly recommend the Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream that Blue Bell puts out.  I don't even like Blackberries, but could eat this entire container. 
Obviously Sophie girl loved it too.
Amanda and precious Tenley came over for a visit last week.  Ten LOVES horses.  So she hated to leave the one that decorates our living room LOL!

This picture of Karter cracks me up.....
He told me he drew Brayden.  I sent the picture to Kayla and well Brayden didn't like it so much.  I forget what he said it made him look like, but I do remember he said he was "not coming to Karter's house anymore"..... he was here a few hours later LOL!

And FINALLY..... .after being gone a month, it was count down time for Daddiro to be home.... we had some excited children.  Soph and Heidi kept looking out the door....
Kman tried to hang to wait, but just couldn't.... poor guy....
..... and he FINALLY made it :)!!!  Heidi was the first to jump in his arms....


Sophie actually started crying.  I think she was just overwhelmed.  HA!  (or tired lol), but as soon as he pulled his phone out to show her some videos she was A-OK!
It was really sweet the next morning.... Kman woke up and kissed Kyle on the shoulder and said, "I 4 years old now Daddy".... I guess he thought Kyle had been gone a century.  We were all so glad to have him back.

Here's a picture of me and my boo thang at Soph's party:
And a snap shot of Soph opening her presents.... (I forgot to put these on the previous post)
Once we got home, they were ALL still in the gum ball machine (Thanks Ash hehe).... we finally had to hide it.
Heidi's friend, Presley, came home with us after the party for a sleep over.  The first thing they did was put on pajamas and colored their hair pink.  You notice little bit is right in the middle of them.


They were so excited they got to catch the tail end of "Teen Beach Movie" (or something like that).  It apparently was the movie all Disney fans waited for all week.  Heidi even got my mom to record it for her since we would be at the party :)!
Love these little pictures they made with her ipod....
This was a snapshot I had to screenshot that they put on instagram.  No worries folks.... I monitor and approve/disapprove of anyone she can be friends with. 
And then Saturday wasn't the pretties day.... but they tried to make the best of it.  They wanted to set up a Lemonade stand.  Unfortunately I didn't have lemonade, but they were okay with settling for Hawaiian Punch.
They had about 4 customers drive by and get a cup :)!! Until they ran out.... but not because of customers, but Little Tiny drank it all.  I won't mention how mad they got LOL!

This one is hard to see, but I was walking by and noticed a neighbor getting a cup :)....
Don't you just love Presley's curly hair???
Later that afternoon they washed Uncle Randy's truck for money.  I forget the exact amount they made, but Kyle told them they could get a snow cone and they both said, "No, we are taking it to church to give to missions.... " melted my heart!!
When Presley's mom & dad came to get her, Heidi ended up going too :)!! So night #2 of staying together.  Valerie sent me this picture of Heidi transporting grapes to Presley's room.... haha....

Sophie was rocking with me when Val sent the picture, so Sophie wanted a pic of Stella Kayte.  When she sent it, I had to convince Sophie that SK was NOT getting on to Heidi (She thought she was pointing her finger and telling her no).... once I convinced her, we had to send her a picture too..

After church Sunday, Soph had to go home with Nana.  Nana sent me this picture of Sophie helping Grandmama with a puzzle.  Did my heart so good.  LOVE my sweet Grandmama to death!!  She has been hurting a lot lately with her Arthritis and she has a bulging disc so she is in a lot of pain.  Please keep her in your prayers.
Soph got to missing me :)))) so Yana brought her back home that afternoon and we went with Mom and KyKy to feed the horses some watermelon.....
Told you this blog was all over the place.... now skipping to yesterday.

We went to moms and spent the afternoon.  Kyle had to help her do some things with some rentals and anyway I was outside helping them do something and it started to rain.  So we came inside and found Sophie sitting in the living room with her storage container of cake and her drink.  It cracked us up.
Last night was a pretty calm night.... despite all the storms.  The kids were in and out as usual.  Kyle grilled steaks (yum yum) & anyway during one of the outings, Karter's leg got caught on the corner of her side door and cut it pretty bad.  I might would have taken him for stitches if Kyle hadn't of been home.  He said they would probably just super glue it.  So we cleaned it up really good and put a big bandage on it.

He was such a trooper!  We walked to Amanda & Jonathan's after we cleaned the kitchen and he insisted on walking.
The girls rode the wagon :)!! I really thought Karter would ride it, that's why I suggested taking it LOL! 
We got to their house and the thunder clouds rolled in and the lightening and then a BIG storm.  Like her electricity even went out. 

So to entertain, we take silly pictures hehe....








This one cracks me up..... looks like I am phone meditating hehe....


Of course it was bath time when we got home.... so had to take the bandage off to clean his cut. 
He did not cry nor whine not one time about it in the water.  Looks bad though huh?  Poor guy!

Hopefully today will be a boo boo free day :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment