Monday, July 1, 2013

Chicken Coop, Monsters University, Kid Time, Fireworks... Fun Weekend

HAHA Thursday Mom helped me get part of her old chicken coop so I could move the chickens outside some.  We thought surely it would fit in my car..... not so much haha!!  Red Necks no doubt!!

PS: They love it outside and the kittens love watching them.  Sissy, our bobbed tail kitten, would love to snack on one LOL!





 Grandmama had to get an MRI last week and Soph went with me to take her.  She was very concerned about Grandmama's "boo boos".  She has such sensitive skin that she bruises so easy, so where they put the IV was a big bruise. 
 Friday morning I helped mom paint one of her rentals and then that afternoon we got ready to head to see Monsters University :)!!! I highly recommend y'all taking  your kiddos to see it.  SOOOO good.  Not just for adults, but kids too. 

While we were getting ready, Heidi was taking some snap shots LOL!! Of course in her words, "Mom... you are so crazy".... still amazes me that I have reached that "crazy" stage in 7 years. 
 We picked MeMe up and headed to the movies... Babee and KyKy met us there after he got off work.  Anyway, 9 miles out and Sophie decided she could not hold it anymore.  So we pulled over to let her and Kman tee tee.  (He can pretty much pee on the spot LOL).  Anyway, a car pulled over and then started backing up towards us.  I was getting nervous, but Cindy knew he was just being nice.  Sure enough.  He was an army man and pulled over to see if we needed some help.  How nice was that?? It is so rare to find good people now-a-days.  Plus people like me that does not trust easy, I was getting very iffy about him walking up.  I am ashamed to admit.  BUT.... you hear more bad than good about stuff like that.  Of course I had to get a picture :)!!
 Karter and MeMe LOVE Monster's Inc.  That's "their" movie.  So he might have taken his eyes off the movie a couple times during the whole thing.  He sat in my lap majority of the time and later moved to KyKy's lap. 
 After the movie was over, they all got in the "hurricane wind" contraption.  I was really expecting Karter and Sophie to start screaming and want out, but surprisingly they loved it.




 
 Those of you that have seen the movie understand that you cannot leave the theater without getting in front of the poster and "roaring" yourself LOL!!!



 Sophie's Roar in that video is the funniest thing to me.  She is distracted soooo easily.  LOL!!! You have to watch it.
 And here's the group..... super fun time.
 Saturday was a me and kiddos day.  We were going to go to the beach, but since the weather was so iffy we decided not to.  Turned out to be a pretty day of course LOL! That's how it works.

We started off the day by going to Karter's friend, Kade's, birthday party.  They had so much fun. 

 After the party we headed to Wally World.  Since they were so busy I made all the kids sit in the buggy :)!  They enjoyed it though. 
 OHH And yes.... Karter insisted on wearing his Monsters University shirt to the party too!


 After our WalMart trip, we came home and changed and then the 4 of us went to Dad and Yana's to swim.  Fun time.  They have a huge pear tree and the kiddos love pears.  I bet they ate 3-5 pears each!! I would peel them and they chowed down.  Sadie and Sierra (their labs) love pears too, so she was chasing Karter in this one begging him for his pear HAHA....
 Saturday night I cooked Tacos, Babee came over and ate and then we went to watch the June 24th Firework celebration in Florala. 

Hard to tell bc it was getting so dark, but they were trying to pet a duck in this picture....
 Waiting for the show.....


 And then there was Sunday Funday :)!! We went to Dad & Yana's after church and had lunch and swam all afternoon until time to get ready for evening church.


 Papa started vacuuming the pool, and of course Sophie had to help.....

 And then we snacked on watermelon.... sooo yummy.  They then had a seed spitting contest LOL!


And now there is Monday :)!!  Today is a clean house, clean up outside, wash clothes kind of Monday.  I have got to catch up :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment