Friday, July 26, 2013

Big Kahunas Trip

 We were so thankful that we were able to go to Big Kahunas for the day yesterday.... for FREE!  Several weeks ago Dad & Yana had gone to Destin with my aunt and uncle to do a little shopping and some sweet random lady gave Yana 5 Rain Check tickets to go.  What are the odds that she would give her 5??? 

We had been watching the weather and trying to decide which day is was going to rain the least.  HAHA!!! It is just a given that it IS going to rain.  So yesterday it was.  It came a good shower on us while we were there, but we were already wet anyway and thankfully no lightning or thunder was involved. 

The park didn't open until 10, so we decided we would still leave early and eat some yummy breakfast.  Of course Cracker Barrel is always one of our first pics (when there isn't an iHop around). 

We got to the park about 11:30.... and you know I'm not afraid to ask someone to take a picture of us :)!!! It was blurry, but that's alright.
 We are very much used to Shipwreck Island.  We will remain used to Shipwreck :)!!  It cost us $5 to park (Shipwreck is free), plus this locker that Soph is throwing her shoes in.... was $16.  Granted you got $5 back when you brought the key back... so basically $11. 
 My beautiful Heidi Leigh.....
 You can just look at this face and see the sweetness....
 AND then there is little DIVA hehe.....
 I'm not going to say we didn't have fun, but we all got very bored very fast.  There wasn't a whole lot the kids could do.  At our first kiddie pool stop, the life guard wanted the babies to put a life jacket on.  Really? We were right there with them.... PLUS they could TOUCH!!!  Anyway, they were ready to go by mid afternoon.

Soph was completely out within 5 minutes after we left.  We got home about 5:00 probably.... and all were hungry.  So spaghetti it was.  I took this picture of Sophie to send to my Aunt Becky.  She had got Soph this cup and she loves it....

 Of course we spent time with all of our farm animals.  The chickens love it when I let them out to run around....

 They are so fun and cute to me....
 Had to share this of Spider Woman!!!  Sophie went with Kyle to help my uncle move some things Wednesday morning... and sent me this.... made me laugh!!
And no judging by our supper earlier this week..... no greens.... AHHHHH!!! HAHA!!! But it was sooo yummy.
 Kyle is on a cornbread kick.  He wants it with every meal and he wants to make it.  More power to him LOL!!  He is so corny hehe!!! This one piece came out like a heart.  He was poking fun at it.... and I guess I am corny too :))) I had to get a picture....
 And this is the neatest thing to me... my cousin is in her 3rd year Pharmacy School in Auburn.  This summer she went to Texas to earn some credits and they made all sorts of neat things.  She made suppositories, gummie bears, chap stick, and this banana sucker....  it was so neat hearing about how they were all made.  (BTW I didn't eat this... LOL... still not brave enough yet....)

Happy Weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment