Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Transformation Tuesday

 I know today is Wednesday, but yesterday Heidi got her hair cut.  She and Sophie both have been wanting a hair cut, so I finally made an appointment.  Heidi wanted hers to her shoulders, which would still be a good bit shorter than it was.  Long story short, we ended up getting there and she did Locks of Love.  It is MUCH shorter than we had prepared ourselves for.  BUT I just kept telling her at how she helped a child that doesn't have hair and hers will grow back.  Poor thing... she cried for a good hour to hour and a half after we left. 

Here was a picture of her at the end of school in May.  LONG absolutely BEAUTIFUL hair :)!!!  
 ..... and this was Monday at the beach.... she loved to do side braids....
 ...and in the chair Tuesday......
 .... and the pony......
 TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY:
 It is still a very cute hair cut.  She just wanted it to be much longer than it is.  She didn't want to see anybody yesterday, she said she was even wearing a hair piece (pony tail that we have) to church tonight so no one could tell.  I guess it just broke my heart because it broke her heart.  If I could glue each strand back on I probably would LOL!
 Babee was trying to console her and telling her how pretty it was and how it will grow back....
 HAHA Now this was funny to me and Kyle.... He had gone to get Karter from MeMe's and they went to get Chicken Wire to finish the Chicken Coop.  When they got back, Heidi was playing Barbies and wanted time to herself and Karter started watching the iPad.  He had been home probably 10-15 minutes before Heidi came out of her room.  When she came out, Karter's eyes got HUGE and he said, "HEIDI...... WHAT'D YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?"..... haha.... thankfully she had calmed down and she just laughed and said, "I feel bald". 
 Little Bit also got a TRIMMING LOL!  She did hers second, so I said no cut for her hehe.... just trimmed.  I don't think I could take 2 getting chopped. 
Anyway, maybe the title should be called Traumatic Transformation Tuesday LOL!  She is better with it today, but still very much missing her hair.  I blow dried it last night to try to style it to show her all the different ways to fix it.  Plus once she receives the certificate in the mail from Locks of Love receiving her hair, I think that will make it better too.  Not so sure she will ever get it cut again LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment