Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!


 Yesterday we celebrated my Mom's birthday :)!!  Last night most of our family were able to get together to eat supper at David's Catfish.  We had a wonderful supper and very much enjoyed each others company.  Mom appreciated it so much :)!!!

Walker and Soph..... don't you know before she even got good and seated she had taken her hair bow out LOL!!
 Precious Mamie..... battling an ear infection, but was a trooper the whole time.

 Heidi, Karter, Hank, Mamie, & Sophie.....
 After supper we headed to Dairy Queen to get an ice cream :)!! Karter and Sophie were trying so hard to watch them make their ice cream. 
 HAHA This next picture is funny to me.  Mostly because of the story behind it.  Karter kept calling me "Tow-rha" as he has been on and off for a little while now.  Momma and Tyler were asking him what different people's "names" were... like KyKy= Tyler, and so forth.... well I took this picture and then was videoing him talking when the lady in DQ started banging on the window for me to come get our stuff LOL!! Guess I was too intrigued with Karter to pay attention.
 Love this one.....

 Of course she had to do some crazy pose!






As you can tell we had a great evening :)!!

Mom----

I love and appreciate you so much.  We are able to "fight" like sisters and be "okay" in a few hours HAHA!  I honestly do not know what I would do without you.  You are my life support most of the time.  You help me so much with the kids, especially when Kyle is gone.  I am so blessed to be able to have a mom in my life that is willing and wanting to be a part of my kiddos lives.  Boy do we know they LOVE their Babee *hehe*!  Thank you for being you and sometimes telling me things I don't want to hear, but need to hear. 

I find myself turning into you the older I get.... haha!! Kyle better look out.  

I Love you and I hope your day was as Special as you are!! XOXOXOXOX!!!

---Your favorite daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment