Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sophie's 3rd Birthday Party! Minnie Mouse :)!

 We had so much fun at Sophie's party Friday night.  I like to try to have them on a week night now that I don't work.  I feel like I have time to get things ready and then I don't mess up people's Saturdays by doing it that way.  

Most of you know that I have NEVER wanted to do a Minnie party.  Mostly because it seems that everyone and their brother and uncle and cousin's momma has done that theme.  I like to do "different" themes.  BUT Sophie really wanted Minnie and that is exactly what I rolled with.  It was fun to do too I must say.  I loved working with pink and black.  

I hope you enjoy the pictures :)!!





 Love the big balloon I got off eBay :)!! Basically a hot air balloon for some of the kids haha!






 I try real hard to be resourceful when it comes to parties and use things that I would ordinarily throw away.  The cup the straws are in is just an icing container.  I got that idea a couple years ago at Heidi's Hello Kitty party. 
 Sanitizer is a MUST!

 I really liked all the monogrammed/ "3" cups :)!!  Thanks to Kayla for helping me stick all those on LOL!



 Don't judge the Minnie too harshly.  I LOVE using card board boxes for party stuff.  So painted us up a Minnie and hot glued tulle on her to make her skirt realistic.
 The photo wall was a little much, but after spending so much time doing all the Minnie heads and then putting pictures on them, I meant we were using them.

 Party favors were frames for each child to take home :)! I will develop the pictures to give to their moms.
 Cute little edible black beads for the marshmellows... and I LOVED her cake!



 Momma yet again out did herself and did a fabulous job on her shirt :)!
 MeMe & The Birthday Girl...
 Nana and Soph...
 Babee & Soph
 Love Mommer....
 I had to "hold" Mollie Mae for a picture hehe...
 My sweet friend Valerie...
 AND SHE IS HERE!!!!
 Sophie was excited until Minnie got there.  She told me Saturday morning that she thought Minnie would be little like she is on T.V.  She wasn't expecting a life size LOL!  She SCREAMED bloody murder.  I wish so badly I had it on camera.  I mean like shaking from screaming so hard.
 Family photo minus the birthday girl LOL....
 And finally......
 Thankfully my friend Sara had the idea to get Minnie to walk up behind us without Sophie ever knowing and get a picture.  Just what we did :)!  By the time Sophie turned back around, Minnie was at the bounce house.

 Sophie wanted to eat Minnie's ear.....

 Eating the ear and keeping a close watch for Minnie....

 She refused to get off the kitchen floor.  She watched Minnie's every move....




 Loved this picture of John Mathew getting the icing off the cake....
 And ab 30 minutes before the party was over, I told Minnie to go on so that the party girl could enjoy her own party LOL!! So she was blowing Sophie kisses....
 And Sophie was gladly blowing them back LOL......
 Love this picture of her and Babee.  She was so proud to watch Minnie leave.... hehe...

Baby girl had a wonderful party :)! So thankful for the Friends & Family that came.




1 comment:

  1. Alright Toyia you are totally doing all my parties from now on. Nothing I do turns out soo cute!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete